View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Senior Contributor

Ok,now I'm going to say something about the baby.

Sure there are alot of things out there that babies don't really need right away.But babies are not cheap.She said she didn't even have stuff for the baby.What if the baby gets sick.Needs medication.Or what if the baby is born with medical needs that are not cheap?That I know all about.

I was just shy of 20 when I had my daughter.I raised her on my own since birth.HER dead beat so called father left me when I told him I was pregnant.She is a pill baby.I didn't find out I was pregnant untill I was 6 months.My sister was in the delivery room.Pregnant herself.LOL.Daughter and nephew are 4 months apart in age.My daughter was born with a club foot.She was 2 days old when she had her first cast.Surgery at 3 months.Her first pair of walking shoes cost me $100.They were like the regular walking shoes but the toe part was not there.I was paying this every month and a half.Why?Cause her good foot was growing faster and the toes were hanging out.Not a good thing.She is now a teenager.17 next month.She goes through shoes so bad.She now uses an insole that was prescribed and made for her from orthapedics.How much?$500.No there was no way to get out of it.This is my daughter that I would not put a price tag on.As for breast feeding,nope.She didn't take to my boobies. ....I did this on my own.And I also had my cat and dog to boot.Vet care,food,vaccinations.

There,I said what I had too......As always