Sorry for the delay in posting back! Okay, took her to the vet on Thursday and here's what happened. Gooby does have a heart murmur and all her teeth need to be pulled. The vet says her chances of pulling through the surgery are not that good. Gooby was given an antibiotic shot and she is eating again. We also got some Buprenorphine injections for pain. The dosage is .6mg/ml (.1 ml in 10 syringes) to give by mouth every 12-24 hours as needed. I was supposed to get the blood results yesterday but they never called. This was to see if there is anything else going on, because the vet suspects there is. Thats where it stands right now.