Originally Posted by Goldfields
Not even sure what a yellow jacket is but if my dogs get stung by a bee I wipe the stinger out, then stand them in icy cold water till the pain subsides.
I had a dog that almost dies from a bee stung , she got to the vet just in time. The cold water would not had saved her life. You really need to give a dog some Benadryl to be on the safe side. My vet told me to give Marty some as we had no idea what kind of reaction he would have from the yellow jacket.
He was having a hard time breathing and I was really worried as he has bronchitis.