View Single Post
  #14  
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:02 PM
growler~GateKeeper's Avatar
growler~GateKeeper growler~GateKeeper is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 17,272
In regards to grapes & raisins - they are toxic to the kidneys of dogs. Even if a dog doesn't get sick right away from eating them, like a classic case of poisoning, the damage will show down the road in the impairment of kidney function in later years.
__________________
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying

Vindication ~ For all those pets who became sick or lost their lives from tainted pet food
Reply With Quote