View Single Post
  #6  
Old June 12th, 2012, 06:08 PM
histears's Avatar
histears histears is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 65
still debating.

Got a reply back from the SPCA. They suggested us signing her over to them and us fostering her until a home can be found. Wondering what you think. This would offer a screening process and she could stay with us and be fed properly because they would supply the food. Wondering if anyone has been through their assessment for behavior and what that intails. They have to asses her before they can agree to taking ownership of her. Right now she doesn't have a vet, we can't afford to even get her needles. She hasn't seen a vet for 3 years now. Even with them owning her we make the final decision as to who adopts her. They charge a $200 fee for adopting so that's covered as well. Still getting up the guts to take the plunge but, I know I can't wait too long on this one.
__________________
Survival is letting God take over.
Reply With Quote