1. She has incontinence issues.
2. She is not soiling but licking her paws and leaving a large wet spot on the bed which looks like he peed (our dogs do this).
3. She is intentionally peeing to mark her 'stuff' and needs to learn that nothing belongs to her. Taking the bed away does not translate to a punishment in her mind.
4. She isn't truly house trained - see #3.
1. Vet intervention.
2. Not a problem.
3. She needs to be re-trained to be properly house trained, and/or get a doggie diaper for her to wear at night so you aren't worried about washing so many beds.
Just some thoughts. Good luck.
Love Them & Lead Them,
~Elizabeth & Doug
Dog Training the Way Nature Intended