View Single Post
  #10  
Old May 27th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Lycan709 Lycan709 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
I'm going to try him on the Epilepsy medication longer, and stronger, and see if anything happens. I'm also going to ask if there are any possible antibiotics that he could prescribe that would kill random infections, in case he has something curable. I plan on changing his food to wet and grain-free, and then I'm just going to wait and see. Worst case scenario, he has the disease, but at least he'll have yummy canned food. I don't know what else to do. I love him so much, but I don't want to make any decisions that will lessen the quality of his life. And he stressed enough, after bringing him to the vet so many times. I just can't keep doing it. The poor little guy. God, it hurts to not know what is the right thing to do.
Reply With Quote