View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:13 AM

Hopefully the chewing thing passes as they age, I know how frustrating it can be as my one dog ate my window frame and part of the wall around it I kept my dog crated until he no longer chewed anything, it lasted until he was just about a year. He's no mastiff though, he's a boxer x.
I am working in a doggy daycare currently and you would be surprised how many people bring their dogs everyday... I know I was. The one I am at is more of a free 4 all style. It's a couple of size specific indoor/outdoor parks. It allows the dogs to burn off a lot of energy because they can play and run with other dogs. Negative side is that there can be injuries, whether from rough play or a full out fight.
The daycare I am at charges $20 a day, with a discounted monthly rate. But still, expensive. Too much for someone like me. I personally would try everything else before a daycare just because of the cost.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."