View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Nookie and Thorin have been on the Carn4 almost a week now. Nookie is having better poo's than he ever has, so I think it's definitely helping him! And Thorin isn't struggling to have little "rabbit" poo's. His are actually looking normal for the first time in a few months! One thing I find a little strange (but I'm not complaining!!) is the fact that he has settled down a bit. He's not so whiney and hasn't been pacing or chasing his tail, and he has been sleeping through the night. He just seems much more relaxed
Dr. Marsden switched one of the herbs a couple of weeks ago, so I don't know if it's the new herb or the food. He told us to use it up, then switch back to the previous herb and see if his behavior changes. If so, then it's probably the herb. If not, the only other thing it could be is the food. Do any of you know if food can have an effect on behavior in that way?

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012