View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
It's Santa Raggs! Cute pic, dbg! Glad to hear he's doing so well! I was starting to worry cuz it had been so long since your last update!

Is Smokey feeling slighted now that Raggs is talking more to Tiger?
Smokey is usually asleep when all this activity between Raggs and Tiger takes place LOL. Maybe Raggs is missing his interaction with Smokey when he takes on Tiger...never know with them Last night Smokey and Raggs were lying in the hall and Smokey kept lying across Raggs's muzzle so he couldn't breathe. They lay like this for about half an hour and all Raggs did was move his head so he could breathe. He put up with Smokey rolling all over him.

Of course I never have the camera handy when this happens and right now my desktop computer is out of commission and it's the only one I can use for the memory card in the camera. My laptop doesn't have a port for it. So any pics I take can't be uploaded to the forum now. At least it was working still before Christmas when I took the pic of him in his Santa hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston View Post
DBG10 you made me smile from ear to ear! thank you for keeping us updated. You sweeet boy has stolen all of out hearts you know!
Thanks Winston, I'm always surprised that people are still interested in this thread, but he has always had such a beautific smile, none of my other dogs were that expressive with their smiles. I even had a T-shirt made with a picture of him on it just to preserve his smile.

Raggs is holding his own and I firmly believe it is his relationship with the cats that keeps him going. He always had his sister around when he was with his previous owner, but as far as I know he didn't have much exposure to cats. I also think he was expected to behave at all times as his previous owner was a priest and I think he used to take them to parishioners homes and to other church functions. I have figured that out just from watching his behaviour. He is the first dog I've ever had that doesn't bark when someone comes to the door and has to be encouraged to bark to tell you he needs to go out. He rarely barks at all which I find very strange for a dog.

I will try to post more often about him, I couldn't believe it had been so long since I had posted especially when we passed a year from his diagnosis.

Thanks everyone for sending us good wishes, I know that is part of the reason he's still with me too.