Dried Sweet Potatoes
My dogs love these!!!
1. I cut the sweet potatoes or yams about 1/4" thick.
2. Put them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Immediatley put them in cold water (3/4 c lemon juice to 2 quarts of water)
4. Put a couple cups of ice on top to stop them from cooking.
5. Soak them for about 45 minutes.
6. Drain them and put them on a grilling rack that you use on your grill outside.
This way the air can get through and they bake perfectly with out losing
Bake them at 225 degrees for 4 1/2 -5 hours.
They will be crunchy and will not mold as quickly.