View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2011, 04:01 PM

Overall my pup is very VERY sweet - wouldn't hurt a fly. She was fine initially with the puppy and then all of a sudden she just seems to get in these little "moods" and it's like, "Nope I've had enough!"

I have never seen her bite *knock on wood* anyone/another animal - it just scared me the other night when I saw her show her teeth and snap. The puppy was kind of getting in her face like, "Let's play!" At first I thought it was her showing aggression towards other dogs. The lady who was over with the puppy said that it was just her behavior/personality and that's how she is. When she was a wee little pup, we would give her a bone and when we tried to grab it she would snap, growl and chase after us. Needless to say we snapped her out of that right away and she's 99% good now - if she gets startled when she's eating or the cat comes into her 'bubble', she will snap but it seems as though she's protecting her food (as if she were in the wild??) I don't know... just thinking out loud now.