View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2011, 10:38 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
love the picture of her shimming up the pole.
caught red handed
I'm hoping I can catch the kits at it when they've learned how to get up the pole! A couple of years ago I came home from a meeting about dusk and looked out to see 4 kits hanging off our big mesh feeder! What a sight!!! Cracked me right up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
Lovely set! Love the sharp eyes in most shots!
Thanks, Marko. Of the three raccoon threads, the pics in this one are the least clear (at least in their original form). The light was failing by the time it all played out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Girls View Post
AWESOME thanks for sharing, I adore racoons
You're welcome! They're so much fun to watch! I tried to catch them from the blind a couple days ago but with all the fireworks going on in the area, it seems to have put them off. Haven't seen them for two days now... Unfortunately, the area celebrations are just beginning--the big fireworks display is next weekend (fireworks are cheaper after the 4th of July ) and there will be people shooting off their own stashes all week. (The dogs don't like that, either. )

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."