The first picture made me grin! The second one made me cringe
All I could think about is:
"OMD... Nookie would see those and think "BUFFET!!"
Mushrooms are a magnet for him! We had SO much rain last year that between all the mushrooms and the frogs, we had to muzzle him to take him out for potties
We didn't realize he had pica then and I had him out in the driveway when he lowered his head and scooped something up. I thought it was a stone (he eats little rocks
), so I tapped him on the top of the head and he spit out a frog
. Then he dove for a mushroom in the lawn on the way back in! Silly monster