View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Yes, it was like that with Priscilla. She gradually had fewer good days and we had to make the hard decision. We'd made the appointment for the evening of the day she died, but the tumor burst and we had to call the vet out early to ease her passing. It does sound like Matsi is getting very close...

Do you think the good times are outweighing her bad ones still? That's what I've always gauged the decision on. When I find myself putting off the inevitable for my sake, instead of doing what's in my baby's best interest, I know it's time to make the final appointment, no matter how much I dread the loss. Just know that whatever you decide, if you have Matsi's best interest at heart, you can't go wrong and she will always love you.

I'm sorry you've got so many health issues on your plate! Seems like between one thing and another, you really need a break!! And to add to your stress, all that heavy weather! Glad you made it through okay!

I'll keep both you and Matsi in my thoughts and prayers, groundwire Stay strong and stay safe!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."