View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

We never suctioned Priscilla's nose, no. I think I would have been afraid to, for fear of starting a bleeding episode that we couldn't stop.

Your description of Matsi sounds so much like Priscilla. My heart aches for both you and Chris. I know how hard this is!

But you're doing great so far! You're Matsi's angel here on Earth. The only advice I can offer you is to evaluate Matsi's quality of life every day. And when you find that you're delaying for your sake and not in her best interest, then it's time to give her that final greatest gift and help her to the Bridge.

And you're right--she'll always be with you. As will we, for as long as you need us.

Good thoughts and prayers for Matsi! And some more s for you and Chris...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."