View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2011, 11:08 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleolicious View Post
Oh, I know, I'm reading it for happymaking too... all the guys and girls on the rescue team there are amazing. But the fact that it ever had to come to that? Fuming and swearing and hating people.

So you took two of the kitties after all? Bless your heart
Yep, I wish I could have helped them more by bringing in, what was it Judy said on the FB page, another half dozen or so. But I really don't have the space for them. I need to win that lottery!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
I do nothing and I wish I could.
Oh Bah Humbug!!! Look at Bailey. She would probably have long been gone to her Maker if you hadn't been looking after her. Look at all the birds you feed, the squirrels too. Look at you phoning the HS and getting involved when your neighbour closed the squirrels in his attic last year. Look at you feeding the strays you see around. Look at your cheering us on when something happens. Look at you!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!