Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   meet my 2 dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=85359)

runningbeat April 16th, 2014 11:23 AM

meet my 2 dogs

1 Attachment(s)
hope this works.

My lab is 14 in july
my bernese is 7.
will send pictures of leonburger pup when I get it.

Barkingdog April 16th, 2014 01:32 PM

Is was a pleasure meeting your cute dogs .

Lynne&Co. April 16th, 2014 04:19 PM

What a nice looking pair of dogs;)

hazelrunpack April 16th, 2014 05:52 PM

Oh, they're beautiful, runningbeat! :lovestruck:

Goldfields April 17th, 2014 11:14 AM

A gorgeous pair. I just want to cuddle your Lab, I love the oldies. Beautiful background. Are those type of fences at all common in Canada, or parts of Canada? Guess finding timber wouldn't be hard. :)

Dog Dancer April 23rd, 2014 10:03 AM

Such a beautiful picture with beautiful pups. I have an almost 14 year old lab also. Bless their sweet old hearts.

runningbeat April 25th, 2014 10:07 AM

goldfield...the fence is our neighbours, they are an old couple who fenced in 7 acres. The fence is very old, some people around here still make fences like this because of all the wood around here, we are lucky to have a good part of that fence along our property.

runningbeat May 23rd, 2014 12:07 PM

great sadness

Almost 2 weeks ago, my lab was asking to go for a walk, so I took him on a short relaxed walk. When we got home, an hr later, he was panting hard, laying down, than within min. looked like he passed out, tongue hanging to floor, eyes open with fixed stare, shallow breathing. Than he would all of a sudden come to, put head up panting hard. I knew he was dying, he passed out to putting head up for the next hr. His tongue was white and gums. WE loaded him in van, he didn't seem aware and took him to vet, I was surprised he made the trip and was put down. The whole time he had that fixed stare. Could not respond in the end. Since his kidneys had been slowly shutting down this past few months, the vet feels his organs just shut down suddenly,.

Barkingdog May 23rd, 2014 12:23 PM

I am so sorry to hear about this , this is very sad news . How is your other dog doing with the lost of his friend? :rip:

Lynne&Co. May 23rd, 2014 04:07 PM

So very sorry for your loss. He lived a full life to have reached the age of 14. :rip:

Longblades May 24th, 2014 07:59 AM

I'm very sorry for your loss.

hazelrunpack May 24th, 2014 11:39 AM

:grouphug:

marko May 25th, 2014 09:02 AM

Please accept my deepest condolence, I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

:candle:

Dog Dancer July 24th, 2014 03:34 PM

I am so sorry to be so late getting back to this thread and hearing your lab passed on. Labs are such sweet gentle souls. I know sometimes when my old girl lays down and is panting so hard I worry too. Our times together are always too short. Your lovely pup will live in your heart forever.

runningbeat September 10th, 2014 04:58 PM

my new pup

2 Attachment(s)
First of all thanks for the nice words. I sure miss my lab. I did get a leonberger pup. He now is 6 months. Will try and post picture as a pup and at 4 1/2 months.

hazelrunpack September 10th, 2014 10:47 PM

What a beautiful puppy, runningbeat! What's his name?

Barkingdog September 10th, 2014 11:36 PM

I wonder what he is thinking in the first photo . He is a beautiful puppy and a big one.

Lynne&Co. September 11th, 2014 12:30 AM

Congratulations on the new puppy! He looks like he's gonna be a very big boy:D

soulnate September 11th, 2014 09:56 AM

These are really beautiful dogs that look great to hug.