Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Movies - T.V. - Videos (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Sad dog / Sad cat diary... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84176)

Jull June 19th, 2013 02:31 PM

Sad dog / Sad cat diary...

These were just too good, I had to share! :laughing:

Sad dog diary -

[url]http://youtu.be/Xw1C5T-fH2Y[/url]

Sad cat diary -

[url]http://youtu.be/PKffm2uI4dk[/url]

Dog Dancer June 19th, 2013 03:02 PM

Those are too funny, thanks for posting.

CsqU4r3d June 19th, 2013 04:06 PM

Hillarious!!:crazy::laughing:

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2013 05:37 PM

:laughing: I've never seen the dog one! Both of them cracked me up, though! No matter how many times I see the cat one, it still gets me to giggling!!

Barkingdog June 19th, 2013 06:38 PM

That is too funny! Are there more of these?

Jull June 20th, 2013 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1058809]:laughing: I've never seen the dog one! Both of them cracked me up, though! No matter how many times I see the cat one, it still gets me to giggling!![/QUOTE]

my eyes were crying from all the laughing, then I show them to N at night when we were home and again! Now when I talk to Bestia or Guero I asked them if they will write that in their diary :laugh:

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1058811]That is too funny! Are there more of these?[/QUOTE]

I think those are the only 2 of that kind that the person has. They are only a few months old, so maybe he will have more later.

Barkingdog June 20th, 2013 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1058823]my eyes were crying from all the laughing, then I show them to N at night when we were home and again! Now when I talk to Bestia or Guero I asked them if they will write that in their diary :laugh:

I think those are the only 2 of that kind that the person has. They are only a few months old, so maybe he will have more later.[/QUOTE]

I would hate to see what my dog would write in his diary about me. I bet Marty would write that I am feeding him the wrong food , that I am eating his food and giving him my yucky canned food. And I am sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.

Jull June 20th, 2013 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1058837] And I am sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.[/QUOTE]

Maybe more like, "you are sleeping in my bed"...

Its funny, this morning it was pouring rain outside, and even though Guero could care less, Bestia refuses to take care of business if its raining, he went out and came back immediately... next thing we know he was down in the basement taking a poop... :laughing: N was looking at him so mad and all I said was .."Dear diary..." he had no option but to laugh.

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of Bestia pooping inside, but normally we do have a training pad down there on that spot, as it has happened before, and I rather he knows there is a spot where he can go without being in trouble and not have to worry about "holding it in" unnecessarily and then be in for bigger trouble. Ha! the good part too, is that since they eat raw their poop does not stink :thumbs up and of course it also helps that he is only a 5lb dog, if he was a bigger dog then it would be a different story.

Barkingdog June 20th, 2013 01:24 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1058838]Maybe more like, "you are sleeping in my bed"...

Its funny, this morning it was pouring rain outside, and even though Guero could care less, Bestia refuses to take care of business if its raining, he went out and came back immediately... next thing we know he was down in the basement taking a poop... :laughing: N was looking at him so mad and all I said was .."Dear diary..." he had no option but to laugh.

Don't get me wrong I don't approve of Bestia pooping inside, but normally we do have a training pad down there on that spot, as it has happened before, and I rather he knows there is a spot where he can go without being in trouble and not have to worry about "holding it in" unnecessarily and then be in for bigger trouble. Ha! the good part too, is that since they eat raw their poop does not stink :thumbs up and of course it also helps that he is only a 5lb dog, if he was a bigger dog then it would be a different story.[/QUOTE]

Now that is one for the diary , Dear Diary guess what I did today , HEHE.
Yeah Marty just might think it his 'bed' as he is always sleeping on my pillow and when I wakeup I will sometime find Marty with his head on my pillow too. That is a good thing you do have a small dog , what if you put boots on your paws would he mind walking in the rain?

Jull June 20th, 2013 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1058839]what if you put boots on your paws would he mind walking in the rain?[/QUOTE]

he does have some little plastic boots but it is not walking that bothers him, we have gone for walks after rain, and he does fine, its just the water coming down on him that bothers him. I put on the rain coat and he still refused to go passed the door.

I think our only option will be to put a dog run that is covered, which should also come in handy during winter :lightbulb: