Pet forum for dogs cats and humans -

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - (
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (
-   -   Jessie Joy at almost 2 1/2 (

dmc123 April 26th, 2013 05:35 PM

Jessie Joy at almost 2 1/2
2 Attachment(s)
This girl is 68.2 pounds of pure Joy!!! I haven't posted any pics lately, so here's a couple of our Jessie Joy.

Hazel - still think English Setter like we do? If she is mixed with anything else, I can't see it. She still doesn't have a lot of tufts on her legs yet, but there is a little. Check out that tail!

(2 more on next post)

dmc123 April 26th, 2013 05:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)

hazelrunpack April 26th, 2013 07:20 PM

Beautiful Jessie!!! :lovestruck:

Her face is a little wide for a pure setter but I don't know what the cross might be... hubby thinks he sees some border collie in there, not setter at all. I think he's nuts. :laughing: I'll bet she points, doesn't she? (If she herds, instead, I'll have to keep it from hubby or he'll be insufferable! :o :p)

dmc123 April 26th, 2013 07:50 PM

hmmmm. I would say no she doesn't point at all. We and the vets said she was part border collie when she was quite young, now I think I tend to agree with your hubby. That would make sense without changing color and markings. As for herding, she does try to herd the the decision might actually be in....setter/border collie mix.

either way, we love her and she loves us....

hazelrunpack April 27th, 2013 11:21 AM

She sure is a cutie!! She'd fit right in here! I'd love to see her herding the cats! :D