Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Happy Birthday Montana (Kiss E. Bug)!!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=82944)

Rgeurts December 2nd, 2012 01:34 AM

Happy Birthday Montana (Kiss E. Bug)!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Well, we don't have an actual true birthdate for him, but one of our vets had told us to watch for his last tooth to break through, and on that day, we could say he was 6 months old. That was on June 1, so that would make him a year old today! Time sure flies... it seems like just yesterday we brought this chubby little puppy home :cloud9: :lovestruck:

pbpatti and Sasha came out to celebrate with us :D

Rgeurts December 2nd, 2012 01:36 AM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more:

Rgeurts December 2nd, 2012 01:37 AM

2 Attachment(s)
And a couple more! :)

diandpat December 2nd, 2012 08:27 AM

Saw these on FB...gorgeous pups, gorgeous pics :cloud9:

That was your lucky day Montana when your new family brought you home. I know you helped heal hearts too so it was a win/win!

Happy Birthday!!! You've gotten soooooo big! :laughing:

angeldogs December 2nd, 2012 10:23 AM

Happy Birthday Montana. Love the cake eating pics at the table.:thumbs up. cute pics with goreous pups doesnt get any better then that.

pbpatti December 2nd, 2012 11:58 AM

Sasha and me had a great time wishing Montana a very happy birthday. Sasha loved her cake.

patchdog December 2nd, 2012 01:44 PM

Happy birthday Montana. Great looking group of dogs. Looked like they enjoyed the party.

hazelrunpack December 2nd, 2012 01:53 PM

Happy birthday, Montana! Love that shot of the aftermath with the boys crashed under the table! :laughing: The mark of a successful pawty!!! :D

Rgeurts December 2nd, 2012 08:09 PM

Thanks all!!! They really did have a great time (and so did we!!). Patti, thanks for joining us! The boys always love when you and Sasha visit, and so do we! :lovestruck:

Montana was a blessing to all of us. He really helped with Nookie, and definitely helped to heal all our hearts in the process. Nothing happens by chance... he was meant to be with us :cloud9:

I still can't believe he's a year old already!!!!

Dog Dancer December 2nd, 2012 10:50 PM

Another example of a year flying by. Happy Birthday Montana.

Sasha looks like she's never liked a cake so much before! And Nookie looked like he was in a cake eating contest that he wanted to win. They are all too cute for words. :lovestruck:

Goldfields December 3rd, 2012 10:11 AM

Lovely photo's and the one of Nookie sprawling across the table is so funny. DD's right, he was competing. :)

Dog Dancer December 3rd, 2012 11:46 AM

GF, did you notice that Nookie changed places? I think he ate his and then went and took Montana's :laughing:. Those are very happy looking dogs.

Barkingdog December 3rd, 2012 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=Rgeurts;1050225]Well, we don't have an actual true birthdate for him, but one of our vets had told us to watch for his last tooth to break through, and on that day, we could say he was 6 months old. That was on June 1, so that would make him a year old today! Time sure flies... it seems like just yesterday we brought this chubby little puppy home :cloud9: :lovestruck:

pbpatti and Sasha came out to celebrate with us :D[/QUOTE]

I think the birthday boy is wondering where his candle is to blow out.
Cute photos . The photos would be great to send out as birthday cards to your friends and famliy pets.

Barkingdog December 3rd, 2012 12:12 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1050257]Happy birthday, Montana! Love that shot of the aftermath with the boys crashed under the table! :laughing: The mark of a successful pawty!!! :D[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the boys had a hangover the next day, I see some cans on the table. They could lose their licenses for underage drinking.

Rgeurts December 3rd, 2012 01:38 PM

Thanks all!!!

DD and GF, Nookie was almost finished with his before Montana and Sasha even started lol. He's such a piggy monster! :laughing:

He was doing some table surfin' for sure :laughing:
Montana knows to get out of his way when foods involved! Nookie did try to go for Montanas, but daddy stepped in just inthe nick of time :eek: :thumbs up

Montana jumped outta Nookies way and Sasha pushed hers to the floor, then daddy put Montanas back on the other side :D

At one point, Nookie even had one of his hind feet on the table... it was pretty funny!

It was a good day, for sure :)

Rgeurts December 3rd, 2012 01:40 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1050312]I think the birthday boy is wondering where his candle is to blow out.
Cute photos . The photos would be great to send out as birthday cards to your friends and famliy pets.[/QUOTE]

Barkingdog, he did have a candle, but I pulled it out before we started the pics. He didn't seem to like the candle and wouldn't get too close :laughing:

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1050313]I wonder if the boys had a hangover the next day, I see some cans on the table. They could lose their licenses for underage drinking.[/QUOTE]

LoL, I assure you, the only cans were Pepsi and Pringles! We had a little party and Christmas movie day for ourselves as well :)

Barkingdog December 3rd, 2012 03:21 PM

[QUOTE=Rgeurts;1050315]Barkingdog, he did have a candle, but I pulled it out before we started the pics. He didn't seem to like the candle and wouldn't get too close :laughing:

LoL, I assure you, the only cans were Pepsi and Pringles! We had a little party and Christmas movie day for ourselves as well :)[/QUOTE]

You could use dog cookies instead of candles for his next b-day. It looks like your party was a huge success.

Dog Dancer December 3rd, 2012 03:43 PM

I noticed in the one pic that Nookie looked like he was almost entirely on the table.:laughing:

Winston December 3rd, 2012 06:43 PM

Awe those pics are so beautiful. Love them all! They all look like they thoroughly enjoyed it! The time just fly's by doesnt it?

Pbpatti Sasha is looking as beautiful as ever!!

Happy Birthday Montana!!!
:candle:

Barkingdog December 3rd, 2012 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1050322]I noticed in the one pic that Nookie looked like he was almost entirely on the table.:laughing:[/QUOTE]

Yeah , He looks like he is thinking I could not had eaten the whole thing that fast.

angeldogs December 4th, 2012 07:42 PM

Nookie's icing mustache keeps making me giggle when i see it.