Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   (Warning-swearing) Former Marine creates video pitching 'Canada' for President (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=79878)

Love4himies January 7th, 2012 09:23 AM

(Warning-swearing) Former Marine creates video pitching 'Canada' for President

This video is just hilarious :laughing::laughing::laughing:.

[url]http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/317433[/url]

marko January 7th, 2012 09:59 AM

oh that was pretty funny imo.. :D
just gonna edit thread title a bit for the bad language.

serenamlambe January 7th, 2012 10:12 AM

Loveeeee it. :laughing:

Love4himies January 7th, 2012 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1032055]oh that was pretty funny imo.. :D
just gonna edit thread title a bit for the bad language.[/QUOTE]

Whoopsy, sorry. :o

BenMax January 7th, 2012 03:21 PM

OMGosh!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Fantastic!:thumbs up

Shaykeija January 7th, 2012 04:32 PM

lol now that was funny.....

Winston January 7th, 2012 05:34 PM

Good one! :thumbs up

Love4himies January 8th, 2012 08:10 AM

Think of all the social programs that this party would put in place. Ones that the richest country in the world should have, but for some reason doesn't :thumbs up.

hazelrunpack January 8th, 2012 02:12 PM

Nightmarish. What we have now is bankrupting us.... o.O

BenMax January 8th, 2012 02:23 PM

What a great opportunity to turn a new leaf..and a maple one at that.:thumbs up

Tundra_Queen January 8th, 2012 04:00 PM

LOL that is funny! Thanks L4H gave me a laugh to a crummy day! BM, love the new leaf comment! :)

hazelrunpack January 8th, 2012 06:41 PM

If it really means so much to you, I have a solution. :D

From the Articles of Confederation:

[QUOTE][B]Article Eleven:[/B] Canada, acceding to this Confederaton, and joining in the measures of the United States, shall be admitted into and entitled to all the advantages of this Union; ...[/QUOTE]

:laughing: No, seriously. Join up and then you get a vote! :thumbs up The 51st state! :p

Shaykeija January 8th, 2012 07:58 PM

Hmm I thought the 51st state was to be Puerto Rico........:laughing:

hazelrunpack January 8th, 2012 09:32 PM

I think if you get your app in quickly, you can still beat them out in time for the election. :thumbs up :p

Tundra_Queen January 9th, 2012 04:12 AM

but hazel, I'm not a patient person and your elections take waaay too long to vote someone in! :)

BenMax January 9th, 2012 06:17 AM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;1032184]but hazel, I'm not a patient person and your elections take waaay too long to vote someone in! :)[/QUOTE]

Well at least we would have time to learn how to pack a gun and we would have time to put bars up on our windows. Heck we can read up on those swamp people so we know what lines not to cross (they really scare me).

See TQ - always look on the bright side of things.:thumbs up

Love4himies January 9th, 2012 06:49 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1032125]Nightmarish. What we have now is bankrupting us.... o.O[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, not bankrupting us :shrug:

hazelrunpack January 9th, 2012 09:10 AM

Swamp people? :laughing: Bars on the windows? Aw, c'mon, you know you secretly all wanna be gun-totin' mamas, right? :p And you say Americans have some stereotypically preconceived notions about Canadians! :laugh:

Still, get that application in and then you can run for president and 'fix' yer naybors ta th sout.... :p Article eleven: free ticket in. :D

Jus' don' come visitin' hazel when you get here without calling first--I might shoot ya through my barred winders and trow ya to da swamp people... :eek: heheh

Shaykeija January 9th, 2012 09:16 AM

yee haw...

mastifflover January 9th, 2012 09:36 AM

Love it

BenMax January 9th, 2012 12:52 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1032195]Swamp people? :laughing: Bars on the windows? Aw, c'mon, you know you secretly all wanna be gun-totin' mamas, right? :p And you say Americans have some stereotypically preconceived notions about Canadians! :laugh:

Still, get that application in and then you can run for president and 'fix' yer naybors ta th sout.... :p Article eleven: free ticket in. :D

Jus' don' come visitin' hazel when you get here without calling first--I might shoot ya through my barred winders and trow ya to da swamp people... :eek: heheh[/QUOTE]

Well y'all that is quite neighbourly of you Hazel! I will be sure to bring some dog cookies and apply pie.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack January 9th, 2012 04:30 PM

Cool! Just don't forget to call, first! :p I'll put the coffee on.

BenMax January 9th, 2012 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1032254]Cool! Just don't forget to call, first! :p I'll put the coffee on.[/QUOTE]

Oh I am so excited. We can go shopping on Monday (nothing to declare..because hey we are now 'one'), Tuesday we can go check out some storage facilities up for auction..wow..the possibilites. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack January 9th, 2012 11:09 PM

We aren't 'one' till you take advantage of Article 11. :p

Tundra_Queen January 10th, 2012 07:47 AM

What are swamp people please? and I thought u had to be born in the US to get to be president? didn't a person spend a lot of money saying that Borok, wasn't born in the US? ERR wasn't that Trump? :)

It might be fun having to learn how to fire a gun cause it would be amusing to see the people run when they realize I have a loaded gun and I don't see too well! LOL yeah I think I might like to have a few guns after all. Shoot someone that is ticking me off and say I didn't see him there I thought it was a bear comeing from the swamp! LOL

And the bars on the windows would screw up my view.

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2012 08:17 AM

You'll have to ask BM about the swamp people, TQ. She seems to be the only person acquainted with them. :p

And if you take advantage of Article 11, you might well qualify for president on the basis of Canada then being part of the union. Of course, it might take a while to get the ruling from the courts about being grandfathered in, so to speak, but as long as you're not in a hurry.... :laughing:

btw, TQ, if you own a gun with the idea that you can shoot people and then blame poor eyesight, you aren't wise enough to own one. Good thing you live in Canada. :p

Love4himies January 10th, 2012 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;1032284]What are swamp people please? and I thought u had to be born in the US to get to be president? didn't a person spend a lot of money saying that Borok, wasn't born in the US? ERR wasn't that Trump? :)

It might be fun having to learn how to fire a gun cause it would be amusing to see the people run when they realize I have a loaded gun and I don't see too well! LOL yeah I think I might like to have a few guns after all. Shoot someone that is ticking me off and say I didn't see him there I thought it was a bear comeing from the swamp! LOL

And the bars on the windows would screw up my view.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.history.com/shows/swamp-people[/url]

Have never watched the show myself.

Shaykeija January 10th, 2012 12:05 PM

TQ, if you own a gun with the idea that you can shoot people and then blame poor eyesight, you aren't wise enough to own one. Good thing you live in Canada.

hmm kinda makes me glad to live here. we have no gun totting nuts walking the streets covered under the right to bear arms banner..lol:p

BenMax January 10th, 2012 12:30 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1032286]You'll have to ask BM about the swamp people, TQ. She seems to be the only person acquainted with them. :p

[/QUOTE]

:laughing: good one hazal.:thumbs up

Tundra_Queen January 10th, 2012 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1032286]You'll have to ask BM about the swamp people, TQ. She seems to be the only person acquainted with them. :p

And if you take advantage of Article 11, you might well qualify for president on the basis of Canada then being part of the union. Of course, it might take a while to get the ruling from the courts about being grandfathered in, so to speak, but as long as you're not in a hurry.... :laughing:

btw, TQ, if you own a gun with the idea that you can shoot people and then blame poor eyesight, you aren't wise enough to own one. Good thing you live in Canada. :p[/QUOTE]

Actually hazel I could own a rifle here in Canada for hunting,,,I knew a guy that did! But that fact doesn't seem to keep Americans out of Canada so I don't know why I couldn't have a gun if I moved to America. *G* I've seen a lot of not wise people in the states that own guns. *S*