Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Salem 2011 (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77713)

edwina July 1st, 2011 03:34 PM

Salem 2011

1 Attachment(s)
I havent gotten a chance to update the other kitty's but i do have these 2 of salem when he moved in with me after dad passed away.

This is my room in here mom >>>

hazelrunpack July 1st, 2011 03:38 PM

He does look right at home, edwina! :cloud9:

How are things going?

edwina July 1st, 2011 03:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can i have this bed mom ??? I think the bed is big enough :)

edwina July 1st, 2011 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1016216]He does look right at home, edwina! :cloud9:

How are things going?[/QUOTE]

Yes he does seem to be happy here, at first he was a little leary, because he is one big puss, but he seems good now. :) He wakes me up every morning at 5 am for breakfast. :rolleyes: Then of course he has to run back and forth at my feet showing me the way to his dish, thats not good when you are half awake. :sleepy::rolleyes:

hazelrunpack July 1st, 2011 03:56 PM

Ya, you can set your clocks by the Pack's stomachs, too! :rolleyes: hubby just retired, so we'd prefer to have them sleep later, but they're in a rut. :D

I'm glad Salem adjusted so well! How's 'bout the rest of you? All good?

chico2 July 1st, 2011 04:36 PM

Salem is very handsome,good name for a black kitty:cloud9:

edwina July 1st, 2011 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1016219] I'm glad Salem adjusted so well! How's 'bout the rest of you? All good?[/QUOTE]
I'm doing ok. We have been having alot of death in our family lately, dad's brother just died last week. Before dad died, 2 of my aunts died on his side of the family. So its been a little ruff here, but i have my cats and my boyfriend, and my new house. :)
Geez i didnt realize how dirty the vacuum cleaner was in that shot till i saw the blowed up pic. :( And of course salem has his dried catnip all over his bed. :) Will try and take more pics later. :)

mikischo July 1st, 2011 06:17 PM

Salem is adorable.:lovestruck: Looks like he is quite satisfied with his new digs.

Looking forward to pics of the rest of your crew when you get a chance. How's Oggie doing? I always thought he was such a sweetie!

hazelrunpack July 1st, 2011 06:40 PM

I hope things start settling down for your family soon, edwina :grouphug:

We definitely do need updated pics of everyone. :D

Dust! Pshaw! You ain't seen dust till you've seen hazel's house! :laughing: And we got monster hairballs to go with the dust! :p

Winston July 1st, 2011 07:00 PM

Edwina what a cutie! he looks like my mom's boy Brady!! :thumbs up glad to hear he is settling in!

edwina July 1st, 2011 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=mikischo;1016238] Looking forward to pics of the rest of your crew when you get a chance. How's Oggie doing? I always thought he was such a sweetie![/QUOTE]
Oggie is showing his age, he turned 16 this year. :( He is slowing down quite a bit, but he is still eating and going to the bathroom normally. I am hoping he is with me for years to come, but i dont know. He is my love bug. :lovestruck:

mikischo July 6th, 2011 12:20 PM

Yes, they do slow down but glad to hear he is doing well and enjoying life. :goodvibes: that you will have him with you for many years to come.

Dee-O-Gee July 6th, 2011 09:21 PM

Awhh...Salem's a beauty Edwina. :lovestruck: He reminds me of my childhood cat, Panther. :angel: