Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Puppy health (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   My puppies ate dryer lint and puked. Help! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=72917)

R&Rpuppies October 5th, 2010 11:37 AM

My puppies ate dryer lint and puked. Help!
 
My two 9 week old puppies just ate dryer lint. They acted really weird first then were rubbing their faces on the ground and making weird noises, then they puked. I gave them water and they went right to their beds and are now asleep. Should I be concerned? The lint was not in the puke.

luckypenny October 5th, 2010 12:30 PM

Dryer lint can cause intestinal blockage. Please take them to the vet asap. Good luck :fingerscr.

JennieV October 5th, 2010 12:43 PM

I second that, this could be a very serious problem, better be safe than sorry and take them to check if all is ok.
:goodvibes: Good luck! :goodvibes:

R&Rpuppies October 6th, 2010 07:56 PM

They are both ok, no I'll effects! Thank goodness!

mikischo October 6th, 2010 08:10 PM

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that everything is okay.:thumbs up

pbpatti October 6th, 2010 08:12 PM

Glad to hear your two are doing well.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.