Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Puppehs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=68035)

luckypenny January 20th, 2010 10:42 PM

Puppehs

3 Attachment(s)
I have no idea what Poppy and Theo were up to in the first pic but I swear they were being silly for the camera. Second pic is of Theo, his coloring and markings are changing quickly. Third is his little brother Toby.

They are sooo friggen affectionate....always want to be cuddled up on someone's lap :cloud9:. Surprisingly for such young pups, they are awfully gentle when playing with each other too.

Dee-O-Gee January 20th, 2010 10:46 PM

Holy smokes LP! They've gotten bigger since the last pictures. How's the puppy hotel holding up? :)

luckypenny January 20th, 2010 10:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Poppy...she always tries to look most angelic when the camera comes out.

And then there's puppy Nukka too. She loves her big sister, Penny :cloud9:.

luckypenny January 20th, 2010 10:50 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;876125]Holy smokes LP! They've gotten bigger since the last pictures. How's the puppy hotel holding up? :)[/QUOTE]

You know, I woke up this morning and could have sworn they doubled in size overnight. So much more to cuddle :cloud9: :D.

Although they are really quiet pups, they keep us busy with taking them out every couple of hours and with playtime. Fortunately, Nukka is a really calm girl too :thumbs up. I can't believe we're still sleeping nights!

Dee-O-Gee January 20th, 2010 11:09 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;876127]Although they are really quiet pups, they keep us busy with taking them out every couple of hours and with playtime. Fortunately, Nukka is a really calm girl too :thumbs up. I can't believe we're still sleeping nights![/QUOTE]

O.K. so they're really quiet pups and fortunately Nukka is really calm. Then there's sweet Lucky and beautiful Penny. OMG--this is totally a match made in heaven LP! :cloud9: It's like they're all meant to be with each other! :lovestruck:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Sleep who needs sleep![/COLOR][/SIZE]

luckypenny January 20th, 2010 11:13 PM

Wait, there's Ava too :D. She's also doing wonderfully well with all the pups in the house.

I dared attempt to ask dh if we could keep one of the foster puppies....his face just turned a funny shade of purple :laughing:.

Dee-O-Gee January 20th, 2010 11:17 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;876134]Wait, there's Ava too :D. She's also doing wonderfully well with all the pups in the house.

I dared attempt to ask dh if we could keep one of the foster puppies....his face just turned a funny shade of purple :laughing:.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear...I truly apologize for missing Ava. :o

Purple is good! :lightbulb:

luckypenny January 20th, 2010 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;876135]Oh dear...I truly apologize for missing Ava. :o

Purple is good! :lightbulb:[/QUOTE]

That's alright, she won't take offense as she's not reading this :D.

Purple means "no more" :(...................for now :evil:.

:D

14+kitties January 20th, 2010 11:27 PM

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I am loving those puppies!! Theo is adorable with the brindle markings!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: They are all very sweet. And Nukka! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack January 20th, 2010 11:30 PM

Ack!!! :flirt: Utterly adorable!!!!! :cloud9: The whole crew!!! Must be fun to watch them all together!

growler~GateKeeper January 21st, 2010 12:18 AM

:laughing: :laughing: That first pic is hilarious :laughing:

They're all adorable :cloud9:

rainbow January 21st, 2010 02:46 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;876134]
I dared attempt to ask dh if we could keep one of the foster puppies....his face just turned a funny shade of purple :laughing:.[/QUOTE]

:cry: I am really disappointed in dh :( ....it was his idea to foster Theo, Poppy and Toby so he should at least keep one. :thumbs up

They are all sooooo cute :lovestruck: ....I especially love Theo. :cloud9:

happycats January 21st, 2010 06:56 AM

OMG LP they're the cutest most adorable Puppehs!!!:lovestruck::cloud9:

Love4himies January 21st, 2010 07:58 AM

Holy-full-of-sweetness puppies :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

the gang January 21st, 2010 08:54 AM

there are so sweet, and you truley are a :angel2: yourself and hubby to, brenda and the pins

ancientgirl January 21st, 2010 09:10 AM

OMG, they get cuter every day. Such shiny coats too!:lovestruck::lovestruck:

angeldogs January 21st, 2010 04:31 PM

They are soooo cute and adorable.

If you ask hubby every 20min or so every day he might give into keeping one or more.you could even try to find something to blackmail him into keeping one of the puppies.just a thought could work:shrug:

Winston January 21st, 2010 04:39 PM

LP OMG they are so freakin cute! Its gonna be interesting to see those markings once they grow a bit more! Love the first pic!

Oh I think we need a picture of Ava now to see if she is a good girl around those babies! :D

Love the Nukka (mini Lucky) and Penny pic! :thumbs up

krdahmer January 21st, 2010 06:31 PM

:cloud9::lovestruck: :flirt: um.... I'll have one of each please! ;)

luckypenny January 22nd, 2010 12:05 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A few more pics of puppeh play taken this evening. Nukka likes being bigger for a change.

luckypenny January 22nd, 2010 12:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
But Lucky is still the biggest and will not hesitate to remind her :laughing:.

"You're going to have to learn to play more gentle with the younguns, Nukka."

"Like this Lucky? I can be a good big foster sister, really, look at me now."

growler~GateKeeper January 22nd, 2010 12:14 AM

That last pic is so cute, love how you've got Lucky in the corner watching :laughing:

luckypenny January 22nd, 2010 12:30 AM

He's never far and [I]always[/I] watching Growler :D. He's must have been a momma bear in his past life :shrug: :laughing:. The smaller the puppies are, the more carefully he supervises. It's why we haven't brought all three into the house at the same time yet. He'd have a nervous breakdown trying to keep an eye on them making sure they're safe.

TeriM January 22nd, 2010 12:31 AM

Wonderful pictures LP :cloud9:, I especially love that last one with Lucky supervising :lovestruck:.

I wanna puppy :yell:.

rainbow January 22nd, 2010 02:50 AM

Dang, they're all soooo cute. :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Bearsmom January 22nd, 2010 12:47 PM

Oh my goodness, Theo is a PHOTOCOPY of our Bear at that age!!!

Love4himies January 22nd, 2010 12:53 PM

Wow, what a great uncle Lucky is :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

I can't believe how fast those pups are growing :eek:

marko January 22nd, 2010 01:56 PM

Way cute LP :highfive:

Dog Dancer January 22nd, 2010 03:37 PM

See now Nukka is a fast learner! Lucky is a good teacher and well the pups are just too cute for words.

Chris21711 January 22nd, 2010 03:52 PM

Not fair I wanna play wid de puppehs :yell::yell:....they are so darn cute LP...in the second pic Theo's little belly looks like he has a diaper on :D....Lucky is such a good boy, you could be right, maybe he was a Momma in a previous life :cloud9: