Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Some pics I managed to take of my boys.. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67886)

chico2 January 12th, 2010 03:52 PM

Some pics I managed to take of my boys..

3 Attachment(s)
First one is Rocky and a new little cat-tree I bought at Costco,as if I needed another:frustrated:
They amazingly really love this little one.

The second pic,they are looking to see if that cold white stuff is still around:laughing:

The third pic,Vinnie complaining that Chico took his bed..

chico2 January 12th, 2010 03:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was literally crawling around to take these pics,the doc better find whats wrong with me and cure it:fingerscr

chico2 January 12th, 2010 03:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Maybe these pics disgust some people,but Vinnie just loved the smell of Blue-Berry pie:cat:

The last pic"Who me? I was not sniffing the pie,no way!":yell:

quincymycat January 12th, 2010 04:11 PM

I love the pics Chico! In my opinion, you don't wan't or need to be cured!!!:thumbs up
As for the blueberry pie, I share a spoon with Milo when I have yogurt, so how could sniffing and testing a pie be "disgusting"??!! :laughing:

Love4himies January 12th, 2010 04:51 PM

Awwww, mean chico taking Vinnie's bed :(.

Puddles loves strawberry shortcake and banana toast, so I guess Blueberry pie is not so strange :crazy:. Of course, Vinnie can do no wrong in my eyes :cloud9:

krdahmer January 12th, 2010 05:44 PM

:lovestruck::laughing: The boys look great! And as for the pie....around here we and our guests are pretty immune to fur in our food....it hasn't killed any of us yet! :p

My Lodi Girl January 12th, 2010 07:17 PM

Beautiful kitties! I don't think sniffing the pie is disgusting. That is life with a fuzzbutt!

hazelrunpack January 12th, 2010 10:14 PM

hazel loves the smell of a good blueberry pie, too! :cloud9: I knew Vinnie had good taste! :D

You maybe had to crawl to get the pics, chico :grouphug: but you got some lovely angles on the boys! :thumbs up

[size=1]hope you're feeling better soon! :goodvibes: [/size]

14+kitties January 12th, 2010 10:18 PM

The boys are looking good! Rocky looks like a kitten in the fourth picture. :cloud9: Love the new little tree. You can never have too many. :thumbs up
Now get healthy young lady so you don't have to crawl around!! :grouphug:

TeriM January 13th, 2010 01:00 AM

The boys are loving those rays of winter sunshine but Vinnie obviously loves the pie a wee bit more :laughing:.

Great pics Chico, hope you are feeling better soon :).

edwina January 13th, 2010 07:54 AM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;873077] The boys look great! And as for the pie....around here we and our guests are pretty immune to fur in our food....it hasn't killed any of us yet! :p[/QUOTE]
Exactly ! :D Cat hair isnt a condiment ? :shrug:
Nice pics of the furbabies. :cloud9:
:grouphug:

ownedbycats January 13th, 2010 08:13 AM

Hey, Misty loves to sneak apaw onto my breakfast plate and steal crumbs or a whole piece of toast if i'm not watching. One of our three (and we haven't yet caught the culprit so don't know which one) loves tomatoes and leaves unguarded ones covered in little tiny bite marks, one here, one there. Compared to that, a Whisker or two brushing the food is fine. At least he isn't trying to steal it, or even taste it.

babydoll101 January 13th, 2010 09:17 AM

Awww great pics of your fur babies!!! That white one is a kitty I just want to squeeze forever! Adorable:)

breeze January 13th, 2010 10:18 AM

[B]Rocky[/B] looks sooo comfy on his new tree :cloud9:

love the pictures of your kittycats chico :cloud9::cloud9:

and the blueberry pie smells and tastes good to me too Vinnie :thumbs up [SIZE="1"]now I craving blueberry pie :frustrated::D[/SIZE]