Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I think this is my favourite (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67863)

14+kitties January 11th, 2010 05:55 PM

I think this is my favourite

1 Attachment(s)
So far anyway. Brownie looking pensive. :cloud9:
[ATTACH]61297[/ATTACH]

onster January 11th, 2010 05:58 PM

What a lovely picture 14+ :lovestruck::cloud9: He has such a unique nose, also I'm not sure why but of all your kitties, brownie has this bunduq-esque look to him (at least in my eyes ...something about his face..or maybe its the I'm so cute I can do no wrong expression lol)

14+kitties January 11th, 2010 06:01 PM

[QUOTE=onster;872585]What a lovely picture 14+ :lovestruck::cloud9: He has such a unique nose, also I'm not sure why but of all your kitties, brownie has this bunduq-esque look to him (at least in my eyes ...something about his face..or maybe its the I'm so cute I can do no wrong expression lol)[/QUOTE]

Nah, his brother Wheezer has a better Bunduk face. :D But I haven't taken the new camera outside yet to take pics of the guys in the catuary so ......... seeing as Brownie is now a permanent house kitty I am taking lots of him. :cloud9:

onster January 11th, 2010 06:03 PM

Well I cant complain about u taking lots of pics of brownie :lovestruck: and I will await ever so patiently to see pics of wheezer :p even his name sounds like bunduk...except bunduk is a whistler (nose whistles) :crazy:. I'm sure Ive seen pics of him before of course but, not a good close up one?

14+kitties January 11th, 2010 06:06 PM

Will do my best to get some of him soon. It's gotta warm up a little bit first. When I find some spare time I will go through some old pics and see if I can find some Wheezer ones. :thumbs up

onster January 11th, 2010 06:08 PM

:) take your time 14+, I know you have so many things on your plate :grouphug:

14+kitties January 11th, 2010 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=onster;872593]:) take your time 14+, I know you have so many things on your plate :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Awww thanks mf. You do too. School, worrying about that silly boy of yours, school, more Bunduk worry............ :rolleyes: :D
Gotta get butt in gear and get some housework done............ :(

bendyfoot January 11th, 2010 06:23 PM

I was going to say the same as Onster, his nose is very smoochable!!! :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack January 11th, 2010 08:25 PM

Handsome Brownie! :flirt: I can see why the shot is one of your favorites! :lovestruck: He's looking good, 14+!!

14+kitties January 11th, 2010 10:12 PM

Thanks ladies. He has good days and bad days. Today was a very good day. He followed me around for quite some time before finding a quiet napping spot and he ate tons of food. Cat food, chicken, and some lightly cooked liver. He eats more if I microwave it for 15 seconds than if it's completely raw. Still have a few weeks till next vet appt. :fingerscr

luckypenny January 11th, 2010 10:16 PM

Goodness, what a face :angel: :cloud9:.

Brownie's looking awesome, 14+ ! Glad he's enjoying getting spoiled :goodvibes:.

14+kitties January 11th, 2010 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;872731]Goodness, what a face :angel: :cloud9:.

Brownie's looking awesome, 14+ ! Glad he's enjoying getting spoiled :goodvibes:.[/QUOTE]

Thanks LP! He loves the spoiling. I wish his cousin would settle into being a house kitty too but he misses being outside.:( He's letting me know too. I gotta say thanks again for giving Frenchy the recipe for cleaning up pee. I've been using tons between Keesha and Meowzer. :frustrated:

krdahmer January 11th, 2010 11:15 PM

Aw that's an awesome shot I think Windy here has a crush now!!! ;):lovestruck: (she pawed his picture, must have been sending :cat::goodvibes:)

rainbow January 12th, 2010 01:43 AM

Beautiful pic of Brownie :lovestruck: and hope his good days far outnumber his bad ones. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

cpietra16 January 12th, 2010 06:45 AM

aww cute:cloud9:

ownedbycats January 12th, 2010 08:23 AM

He's gorgeous, 14+. I would never wish any animal to be sick, but if he had to get sick at least some good is coming out of this. Brownie is becoming more of a house cat, and more comfortable around people.

Chris21711 January 12th, 2010 09:51 AM

He's looking super 14k, you have taken such great care of him, :grouphug:'s to you m/f :)

ancientgirl January 12th, 2010 10:07 AM

He's got such a kitten face. :lovestruck:

14+kitties January 12th, 2010 10:44 AM

Thanks gals.
Seems I was blaming the wrong kitty when I said Meowzer is the culprit peeing. It's Brownie. Hubby caught him this morning on his desk.:eek: I hope this doesn't mean his kidneys are shutting down now too. He wasn't supposed to go into the vet till the end of the month but now I will be getting him in earlier. :(

Love4himies January 12th, 2010 11:26 AM

Oh beautiful Brownie :cloud9:

It may not be health related at all, Brownie may just be one of those kitties who love to mark their territory so he can keep all the humans for himself :fingerscr :grouphug:

14+kitties January 12th, 2010 11:35 AM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;872925]Oh beautiful Brownie :cloud9:

It may not be health related at all, Brownie may just be one of those kitties who love to mark their territory so he can keep all the humans for himself :fingerscr :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think so. He has been in the house for a few months now and never did it before two weeks ago. I'm thinking it may have something to do with Meowzer coming in though. They get along well together but maybe Yowzer sets him off? :shrug:

Love4himies January 12th, 2010 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;872930]No, I don't think so. He has been in the house for a few months now and never did it before two weeks ago. I'm thinking it may have something to do with Meowzer coming in though. They get along well together but maybe Yowzer sets him off? :shrug:[/QUOTE]

That could be. He may accept existing resident cats, but may want to let knew ones know that this is his territory.

14+kitties January 12th, 2010 11:48 AM

They were best buddies when they were both in the sanctuary. But then Meowzer gets along with most kitties.
I will have his urine tested when he goes in next. Till then I will be keeping an eye on him. :fingerscr