Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Some Wintery Pics (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67762)

luckypenny January 6th, 2010 01:44 PM

Some Wintery Pics

2 Attachment(s)
Took a walk in the woods this morning hoping to find something interesting to photograph...either I'm blind or lack serious imagination :rolleyes:. Other than a few bunny tracks, there were no signs of life :shrug: :sad:. Here are a couple of "the woods" :rolleyes: and of the back of the house while I was returning from the walk.

luckypenny January 6th, 2010 01:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some pics of Lucky and Nukka who greeted me in the yard on my return :cloud9:. You can see how high the snow drifts are :eek:.

luckypenny January 6th, 2010 01:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More of the drifts just cuz I think they're neat.

hazelrunpack January 6th, 2010 03:44 PM

Holy moly, have you got snow!!!! Did the wind pile up the drifts like that? They look like sculptures! :cloud9:

I see some doggie prints between the drifts in one of the pics. Does Nukka try to go 'cross country'? :D Does she get mired down in the deep snow? :eek:

She and Lucky are sure cute together coming to see Mom!! :flirt:

Frenchy January 6th, 2010 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;870471]More of the drifts just cuz I think they're neat.[/QUOTE]

Neat ? :frustrated: not when I have to shovel them :yell:

cool pics though , of the dogs , not the snow :p

JennieV January 6th, 2010 10:08 PM

Great snaps, LP! wow, you got DRIFTS!! lol...I need to bring Sparky over
:laughing:
he will make tunnels...and just overall bury himself in it.

luckypenny January 6th, 2010 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;870522]Holy moly, have you got snow!!!! Did the wind pile up the drifts like that? They look like sculptures! :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Yep, the wind does that. It's weird along that side of the yard because that's where we have the privacy slats through the fencing. But up along the fence on on both our side and the neighbor's side, is no snow at all :confused:. They too have gorgeous drifts, even higher than ours. But the snow doesn't touch the fence :confused:.

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;870522]I see some doggie prints between the drifts in one of the pics. Does Nukka try to go 'cross country'? :D Does she get mired down in the deep snow? :eek:
[/QUOTE]

Nukka tries to climb all the mounds of snow and races around them :D. I kept trying to get better pics of her but only managed to get really blurry ones or ones of her hind end as she whizzed by :D.

[B]Frenchy[/B], you don't have to shovel my snow :confused:.

:p :D

[B]Jennie[/B], I can so see Sparky having a blast making tunnels :lovestruck:. We're going to need more pics of him :goodvibes:.

hazelrunpack January 6th, 2010 10:59 PM

So the wind cleared away the snow along the fence? I thought you'd just been extra busy with the shovel :p

That Nukka sounds like the energizer bunny! :laughing:

luckypenny January 6th, 2010 11:00 PM

She does but it's only for short 10-15 minute bursts. Otherwise she's a real calm puppy!

hazelrunpack January 6th, 2010 11:03 PM

Well, when she crashes while in a snow bank, snap a picture! :laughing:

TeriM January 7th, 2010 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;870679]Well, when she crashes while in a snow bank, snap a picture! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Yes please :D.

But the pics you did take are gorgeous and Nukka is super adorable :cloud9:

rainbow January 7th, 2010 01:57 AM

I'm certainly glad all that snow is back there. :eek:

Love the pic of Nukka and her stuffie. :D

growler~GateKeeper January 13th, 2010 12:52 AM

Very :cool: snow drifts :cloud9: Looks almost like surfing waves :D Nukka & Lucky are adorable racing to greet you:dog: