Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Is this what heaven looks like in winter (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67725)

doggy lover January 4th, 2010 08:50 PM

Is this what heaven looks like in winter

3 Attachment(s)
If I died and went to heaven is this what it looks like in winter, and in my heaven dogs are allowed in

Frenchy January 4th, 2010 08:56 PM

I think I remember this being your country cottage right ?

heaven it is !!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee January 4th, 2010 09:05 PM

heavenly---peaceful! :cloud9:

What a beautiful view doggy lover. :lovestruck:

doggy lover January 4th, 2010 09:07 PM

yep it is, its so sad when we have to come home to the city, if only I could win the lottery, retirement here I come... LOL

the gang January 4th, 2010 09:07 PM

can i visit?

doggy lover January 4th, 2010 09:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
sure but Quebec is a beautiful province too, was there in October.....a couple more pics

luckypenny January 4th, 2010 10:27 PM

Omd, is that an outhouse in the second to last pic :eek: :goodvibes: :lovestruck: :cloud9:. Outhouses are soo cool :o.

I sure hope that's what heaven is like...your country place is gorgeous doggy lover!

growler~GateKeeper January 5th, 2010 12:05 AM

Gorgeous :cloud9: I'd love to go for a walk in the first pic :cloud9:

Great profile pic of Tucker :lovestruck:

Gail P January 5th, 2010 08:18 AM

Beautiful. :cloud9: Looks like my kind of place. That snowy laneway looks like nice place to sled :D It doesn't happen to be a few miles long, does it? :p

quincymycat January 5th, 2010 08:42 AM

Beautiful pictures. It is things like those that make me almost like winter! :laughing:
By the way DL, in my heaven, the kitties are there too! (just inside next to the fire! :D) :highfive:

Chris21711 January 5th, 2010 08:54 AM

That's the way I love to see snow...........in photographs :cloud9:

Tucker is mighty handsome :lovestruck:

JanM January 5th, 2010 09:10 AM

Absolutely beautiful! - so is the scenery :D

doggy lover January 5th, 2010 02:11 PM

Lucky Penny yes its a retired outhouse it is now my gardening tool shed, I love it very rustic looking...Gail P the driveway is only 1000 feet long but we do own 17 acres and there are pathways though the property, winter walks would end up with snow shoes as snow gets really deep up there I don't think even Tucker would last for very long in the deep snow might tire him out a little..Its just so peaceful in the winter

TeriM January 7th, 2010 12:41 AM

Wow, that looks simply amazing :cloud9:. My pups would definately be on cloud nine and it looks like handsome Tucker :lovestruck: is also enjoying things :).

rainbow January 7th, 2010 01:32 AM

It looks so beautiful :cloud9: ...as long as rainbow doesn't have to shovel. :D

Handsome Tucker is so lucky to have a place like that. :goodvibes: