Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hubby says.. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67678)

14+kitties January 2nd, 2010 03:58 PM

Hubby says..

1 Attachment(s)
Brownie is waaaaaayyyy too stressed!! :rolleyes:

chico2 January 2nd, 2010 04:12 PM

Yeah right:laughing::laughing:
He is such a beauty,hopefully he's feeling better,might even like to be in the house:cat:

Love4himies January 2nd, 2010 04:22 PM

Yup, I see the stress in his eyes :eek::yell::laughing:

echoica January 2nd, 2010 04:39 PM

awwwwww i want to snuggle that kitty!!! so adorable!!!! :lovestruck:

Macomom January 2nd, 2010 05:17 PM

I would suggest you start doing yoga with him 14+, he obviously needs to unwind!

hazelrunpack January 2nd, 2010 08:31 PM

:laughing: Ya, yoga might help! :laugh: Or some sort of meditation. Not too much, though...you wouldn't want him to go into a cat-atonic state :p :laughing:

He really is looking good, 14+! And such a handsome dude! :flirt:

14+kitties January 2nd, 2010 08:35 PM

Thanks ladies. He seems to have a bit more energy lately. Regardless of what the pic shows. :D He is actually running away when I get his meds out in the morning and at night. I don't know if it's the Vit B the vet has him on or the SAM-E but something seems to be working. :fingerscr He goes back for more blood work the end of Jan.
He is totally a house kitty now. He does go for the door once in a while if it's open but mostly doesn't care one bit.

luckypenny January 2nd, 2010 09:46 PM

Of course Brownie's stressed....nothing like a nap to deal with it :thumbs up.

He's looking wonderful :cloud9:.

Dee-O-Gee January 2nd, 2010 09:53 PM

Brownie looks like he needs to be mixed with a little chocolate mocha. :flirt:

His markings remind me of chocolate swirls, so lovely! :lovestruck:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Sienna"]Humph, this thread makes me want to make a batch of brownies tomorrow! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2010 11:08 PM

Well of course he's stressed :rolleyes: his eyes are open. :p Cat's don't fully relax until they're snoozing :sleepy:

Brownie's looking good :cloud9: glad to hear he's feeling better :highfive: :goodvibes: for the test results

krdahmer January 2nd, 2010 11:15 PM

wow...yep....clearly overworked! :rolleyes::laughing: He's such a gorgeous big fluffball! :lovestruck::cloud9:

rainbow January 2nd, 2010 11:32 PM

The poor boy is stressed cuz he doesn't have a pillow :D .....a handsome boy like that needs the comfort of a pillow. :cloud9:

Glad to hear he is doing well and loves the house life. :thumbs up

angeldogs January 3rd, 2010 12:26 AM

Ya i can see him being stressed with no catnip by his side.he is a handsome boy.

Tundra_Queen January 3rd, 2010 06:50 AM

14+ he is such a handsome boy and his fur looks so soft! I love love love his colouring too!

Debbie

Frenchy January 3rd, 2010 10:53 AM

omg he looks so soft :lovestruck: does he like hugs and kisses ?

ancientgirl January 3rd, 2010 10:55 AM

Oh boy, we should all be that stressed.

14+, he looks soooooo relaxed. I hope he's doing better.:pray: