Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Sylvie's and Winston's bandanas (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67671)

Frenchy January 2nd, 2010 01:31 PM

Sylvie's and Winston's bandanas

3 Attachment(s)
Some of the dogs weren't too ... cooperative :p Jack kept taking his off (with all that fur , I couldn't put it tight enough) if you look closely at the third pic , he has it in his mouth ..... and Jack (again) was all over Sienna trying to eat hers :laughing: Nelly was afraid a bit when I put hers on so I took if off after a while :o Bailey was mid sleeping :o and Churchill needed 2 scarves put together to fit him :D

Frenchy January 2nd, 2010 01:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Nelly .... poor girl is afraid of everything new :o

Frenchy January 2nd, 2010 01:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Funny pup Sienna :laughing: and Bailey , who's a bit under the weather this afternoon.

rainbow January 2nd, 2010 02:13 PM

The fuzzbutts look lovely in their bandanas. :lovestruck:

[QUOTE=Frenchy;868302]Jack kept taking his off (with all that fur , I couldn't put it tight enough) if you look closely at the third pic , he has it in his mouth ..... and Jack (again) was all over Sienna trying to eat hers :laughing:

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]LOL ....silly Jack :D ....the pic on the bed is too cute. :cloud9:[/COLOR][/B]

and Churchill needed 2 scarves put together to fit him :D[/QUOTE]

:laughing: no doubt :D

[QUOTE=Frenchy;868304]Nelly .... poor girl is afraid of everything new :o[/QUOTE]

She look so sad in her pics. Is that since Churchill arrived? Maybe she's not used to having someone bigger than her around. :shrug:

[QUOTE=Frenchy;868306]Bailey , who's a bit under the weather this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

Poor Bailey :grouphug: .....is he still eating okay? :fingerscr

Frenchy January 2nd, 2010 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;868333]

She look so sad in her pics. Is that since Churchill arrived? Maybe she's not used to having someone bigger than her around. :shrug:

[COLOR="Magenta"]oh no , she loves Churchill , Nelly has always been this way , a friend of mine saw her for the first time yesterday and he was sure she had been abuse in the past .... I never thought so , but sometimes coming from a puppy mill will do the same to a dog :sad:[/COLOR]

Poor Bailey :grouphug: .....is he still eating okay? :fingerscr[/QUOTE]

he's eating but went outside earlier and .... he doesn't have muscles left in his hind legs and they sometimes give out. I had to go get him as he fell at the other end of the yard and couldn't get back up nor walk . :sad:

14+kitties January 2nd, 2010 02:44 PM

Love those pics!! Beautiful bandannas! Winston sure was busy. :thumbs up Nelly is such a doll. I just love her. I have told many people about her and how gorgeous she is. And how lucky she is to have found you!! :cloud9:

angeldogs January 2nd, 2010 03:21 PM

They all look good in their bandana's.lucky pups

Frenchy January 2nd, 2010 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;868345] I have told many people about her and how gorgeous she is. And how lucky she is to have found you!! :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

aww thanks 14+ ! Nelly has come a long way , I'm very proud of her ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack January 2nd, 2010 07:58 PM

Aw, look at all that holiday spirit! :flirt: They're all so cute in their new duds! Love Sienna's tongue swipe :laughing:

Did Nelly ever warm up to the idea of holiday scarves? Grace was a little shy at first, too...but when she saw how much the others were enjoying theirs, she rethought the whole deal and decided bandannas were pretty cool after all :D

I'm sorry Bailey is having so much trouble with his hindquarters, though :grouphug:

luckypenny January 2nd, 2010 09:52 PM

They are all absolutely beautiful :lovestruck:. I still insist that Churchill is simply an overgrown white Golden though :D.

growler~GateKeeper January 3rd, 2010 12:31 AM

Very Festive :lovestruck: at Frenchys' :D Everyone looks great :cloud9:

rainbow January 3rd, 2010 12:39 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;868334]he's eating but went outside earlier and .... he doesn't have muscles left in his hind legs and they sometimes give out. I had to go get him as he fell at the other end of the yard and couldn't get back up nor walk . :sad:[/QUOTE]

Aww, poor Bailey. :grouphug:

Frenchy January 3rd, 2010 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;868495]

Did Nelly ever warm up to the idea of holiday scarves? Grace was a little shy at first, too...but when she saw how much the others were enjoying theirs, she rethought the whole deal and decided bandannas were pretty cool after all :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure she would get used to it but , I took it off because her and Sienna have been playing a lot inside (bad weather outside) and I'm afraid Sienna's teeth will get caught in the scarf :o

[QUOTE=luckypenny;868544]They are all absolutely beautiful :lovestruck:. I still insist that Churchill is simply an overgrown white Golden though :D.[/QUOTE]
:laughing: very overgrown golden yes :laughing: he does remind me a lot of Sam :o
[QUOTE=rainbow;868662]Aww, poor Bailey. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]
Bailey has ups and downs , it's the rollercoaster stage , when one day you think the end is near :sad: then the next day he's better. He's still having more good days then bad , he's now on Metacam , doesn't look like it's helping much but I'm sure he would be worse if without. :shrug:

ancientgirl January 3rd, 2010 11:04 AM

Oy, little Jack is such a character. LOL. what a cutie.

Nelly and Sienna look lovely, and Churchill, holy crap. Two scarves? That's one big boy.:laughing:

I'm sorry Bailey isn't feeling well. He's lucky to have you and the love of his furry family.:lovestruck:

Frenchy January 4th, 2010 01:31 PM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;868778]and Churchill, holy crap. Two scarves? That's one big boy.:laughing:

[/QUOTE]

His head , is bigger than Jack :laughing: and his legs are bigger than my arms :p

he's like a big stuffie , on steroids :p