Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My "captive" audience (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60305)

14+kitties January 28th, 2009 12:22 PM

My "captive" audience

3 Attachment(s)
This is what happens every time I start to dig toys out from under all of the major appliances in my kitchen. :rolleyes:
[ATTACH]47586[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]47587[/ATTACH]
I think they like the metal dowel I use to retrieve the toys as much as they do having their toys back. :D
[ATTACH]47588[/ATTACH]

Chris21711 January 28th, 2009 12:38 PM

Kale does the exact same 14k, then when I get whatever it is out, he looks at it and pffft I wasn't hoping for that :rolleyes:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Tabby Heaven again :cloud9:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

peeps January 28th, 2009 12:41 PM

And what a good looking audience you have there too!

haha they sure love to jam their things under appliances. I still can't find a number of toys I've bought for my cats, I don't know where they lose them to!

Love4himies January 28th, 2009 01:41 PM

:laughing::laughing: Wonder if they put the toys under the fridge on purpose just so you get the "stick" out.

krdahmer January 28th, 2009 02:15 PM

:laughing: Oh that hilarious....I have a similar audience for that chore, they know whats up as soon as I take the head off of the swiffer. I can't get over how many mice fit under the stove!!! :rolleyes::laughing:

Spatx January 28th, 2009 02:21 PM

Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one fishing out toys with an audience watching! I often have to get things from under the fridge/stove and sofas. My dogs are always there staring and waiting.

They are such an adorable group of kitties :D

hazelrunpack January 28th, 2009 04:14 PM

Can you blame them for being fascinated? I mean, hey! I'll admit it. I'm sorta fascinated by what lives under the fridge, too... :o I just don't wanna get to close to it! :laughing: [size=1]All that greasy dog hair...[/size] :p

chico2 January 28th, 2009 04:18 PM

14+,mine do the same,except I only have 3,they love those little bouncing balls and I found a half dozen under the fridge,+enough hair to knit a sweater:laughing:

14+kitties January 28th, 2009 10:22 PM

Funny thing is I dig stuff out from under washer/dryer/fridge/stove so often there is no hair left under there! It's all been cleaned out. I move the furniture in the living room once a week too to retrieve all of TT's earplugs. He insists they belong under the couch! :frustrated:

growler~GateKeeper January 28th, 2009 11:36 PM

Great pics - so cute how they've all lined up for front row seats, no pushing or shoving :D

[QUOTE=14+kitties;739638]I think they like the metal dowel I use to retrieve the toys as much as they do having their toys back. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh absolutely I used to use the metal handle of the flyswatter - that was more fun to play with than whatever came out from under the fridge :laughing:

diandpat January 29th, 2009 05:37 AM

:laughing::laughing::laughing:That is too sweet. They are so intense too!!!!