Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Mommy,no fair... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60082)

chico2 January 20th, 2009 04:35 PM

Mommy,no fair...

3 Attachment(s)
Mommy,everybody has a bed but me,no fair,since I am the baby and the pretties,buy me a bed NOW!!

chico2 January 20th, 2009 04:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ok,a couple of more pics and then go buy me a bed:cat:

angeldogs January 20th, 2009 04:44 PM

I do hope that poor poor boy got his bed,so he doesn't have to sleep on the cold floor or rug.:sad::D

hazelrunpack January 20th, 2009 05:09 PM

Oh, my poor Vinnie!!! :eek: Vinnie sleeping on the floor?! :yell: Kitty abuse!!!!!

We better get follow-up pics of Mr Vinnie's new bed, or we're gonna report ya, chico!! :p

Lukka'sma January 20th, 2009 05:14 PM

Aww, that poor sweet baby without a bed. I can't hardly stand to look.:sad:

Dee-O-Gee January 20th, 2009 09:33 PM

Bed for Vinnie

I don't mean to sound cruel but maybe Vinnie likes the rug???? It's strange that our Gryphon has a bed to sleep on at night yet chooses to sleep on the floor in the same spot--every night, totally away from this nice fluffy bed. Really strange how they get caught up in their own routines??? :shrug:

14+kitties January 20th, 2009 09:40 PM

Mmmm, Vinnie really knows how to suck it up, doesn't he? :D Good thing he is such a sweetie. :cloud9: You have a few other beds around, don't you? :rolleyes:
Vinnie boy is sooooo hard done by!! :D

krdahmer January 20th, 2009 10:39 PM

:laughing::laughing: Vinnie and Buddy look like they're about the same size (Buddy's a bit taller though I think).... and even though he likes to sleep in the beds I buy (him and Palomine are the only ones who do), he always ends up just like Vinnie sprawled on the floor cause the beds are too small. I'm thinking about a small dog bed for him, something he can stretch a little in.

I think Vinnie is just holding out for one of those special extra support doggie beds he heard about on the interweb while you were out! ;) Smart kitty.... roll on the floor in between the two comfy kitties in the beds... looking really uncomfy and sad and mommy will run right out and getcha one!!! :lovestruck::laughing:

chico2 January 21st, 2009 06:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Before anyone reports me,Chico got out of the bed and Vinnie was happy,even got a blankie:laughing:

14+kitties January 21st, 2009 08:22 AM

Awwwww heaven! Sun and a blankie!:cloud9:

ancientgirl January 21st, 2009 12:07 PM

LOL, Vinnie, I think you just have to run faster than your two brothers. I love the blanket pictures.:cloud9:

Love4himies January 21st, 2009 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;735320]Before anyone reports me,Chico got out of the bed and Vinnie was happy,even got a blankie:laughing:[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness :yell:, I was getting ready to call animal control :D

rainbow January 21st, 2009 12:54 PM

:laugh::laugh: .......that first pic of Vinnie in the bed with his red blankie cracks me up but I think he needs a little red pillow under his head too. :laughing:

angeldogs January 21st, 2009 02:46 PM

Awwwwwww look at Vinnie all snug and cozy.the second pic is sooooo cute what a baby.:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper January 22nd, 2009 01:10 AM

So cute how both Rocky & Chico have their paws hanging outside the beds & Vinnies' got his paws all tucked in (as per usual) :laughing:

Awwww Vinnie w/the blanket :cloud9:

TeriM January 23rd, 2009 01:29 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;735320]Before anyone reports me,Chico got out of the bed and Vinnie was happy,even got a blankie:laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: Chico, I want to come back as a kittie in your house in my next life :D. Do the boys like to snuggle with the humans or do they mostly hang out in their beds?

chico2 January 23rd, 2009 07:39 AM

Teri,right now Chico is on my lap,Rocky was before and i expect Vinnie will be next:cat:
They are all snuggle-bugs,Chico most of all:lovestruck:and all three have their spots on my bed at night:cat:

hazelrunpack January 23rd, 2009 10:15 AM

:cloud9: Okay, now [I]that's[/I] what I'm talkin' about, hey! A little pampering for Vinnie! :thumbs up

The Pack can cancel their plans now--they were gonna come up there and liberate the poor abused kitty! :p :dog:

chico2 January 23rd, 2009 03:58 PM

Hazel,believe me,Vinnie is not suffering:laughing::laughing:from the day he was found in some industrial area,he's living like a King Cat:laughing:
Got to lose a few lb's though(him,not me):cat: