Pet forum for dogs cats and humans -

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - (
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (
-   -   I iz well trained? Yes, I iz well (

babymomma January 17th, 2009 11:56 PM

I iz well trained? Yes, I iz well
As one of my videos states. It is 1 30 in the am, and i am SOOO bored. BUt not yet So here are 2 videos of keelys tricks.

In the first video, We are practising her "Down-stay" Position. I only made her stay for a little while. But, i would like to let it be known that i have had her stay for 10 minutes and she only went after the ball (I was using a ball at the time) When I released her from the Down-stay.

In the second video, she is doing some of the more "cutsie" tricks. As you can probably see, She gets anxious and impatient and tries to do different tricks before i even tell her to do anything:frustrated:lol..She didnt do "Say please" Very good. I wish She did it better for the camera cause' That is my fav trick that she does..lolAny advice on how to make her less, anxious and be more patient??

Vid two:

14+kitties January 18th, 2009 08:13 AM

:thumbs up Cute!!!
Keely is still a baby. I am sure as she ages she will get a lot more patient. She is just anxious for her treats. :D

babymomma January 18th, 2009 10:59 AM

Thank you 14+... I sometimes forget keely is still just a baby:o lol.

Smiley14 January 18th, 2009 05:59 PM

Oh, she is just too cute!!!! :cloud9: She's actually doing really well for her age!!!! What a smart little girl!

ancientgirl January 18th, 2009 06:19 PM

Wow, I thought she did really well![img][/img]

babymomma January 18th, 2009 07:53 PM

Oh thank you both. Did anybody notice her legs? I cut the fur myself and it looks horrible!:eek::frustrated: Each leg has a different look:o

ancientgirl January 18th, 2009 07:57 PM

LOL, I was looking at her little face. I didn't even notice her legs.

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 07:57 PM

Keely is a real cutie.she did great for being just a baby:highfive::thumbs up

babymomma January 18th, 2009 10:24 PM

Thanks. \

I guess her legs arent that bad if nobody noticed!:D