Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Winston and Sylvie - OMG! Thank you!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59278)

14+kitties December 22nd, 2008 01:35 PM

Winston and Sylvie - OMG! Thank you!!

:grouphug: You ladies are the absolute best!!! :cloud9: I picked up my parcel today, brought it home and opened it 'cause I couldn't wait till Christmas! :D

All I can say is :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: so very very much!! I know you have done this for some other members here as well. I can't believe it! :grouphug: All of the toys will be used and the food consumed and the rest used well. :thumbs up

My kitties are a happy bunch! I treated the catty cats to an early gift. They were enjoying the catnip pillows when I left along with some of the other toys. The house kitties are having tons of fun with the toys in here. AND I have toys left over I can dole out when these ones get worn out!!

Oh yes! I took pics! So once my housework is done I will be posting some pictures. YAY!!!!!!! :laughing: As I am typing I can hear the kitties behind me attacking the toy you hang on a door.

Once again.... THANK YOU BOTH!!! I WISH YOU A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! You just made mine a lot better!! :grouphug: You are very special people and I am honoured to know you.

Love4himies December 22nd, 2008 01:38 PM

Awwww, how kind of you Winston and Sylvia :grouphug:. Now we need pics to see :yell: :D

Melinda December 22nd, 2008 02:38 PM

what a sweet thing to do, *also waiting for the pictures.......*.................well??? they ready yet? *L*

Chris21711 December 22nd, 2008 03:46 PM

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, tralalalala :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nice going Sylvie and Winston :thumbs up

Chaser December 22nd, 2008 05:52 PM

I don't think you can find two more generous women....Kailey and Chase have toys to keep them busy for a few months now thanks to them! :thumbs up :grouphug:

14+kitties December 22nd, 2008 05:55 PM

They are most definitely generous! :thumbs up This is what I love about this site!! I have met some very very generous people on here. I treasure them all!

rainbow December 22nd, 2008 06:54 PM

I just seen the thread with the big sock full of toys. :cloud9:

Winston and Sylvie......you two are amazing. :angel: :angel: :grouphug:

Frenchy December 22nd, 2008 07:28 PM

I have to post pics too ! (well first I have to take them :laughing:)

How nice of Sylvie and Winston hey ? :cloud9:

14+ , did you do the same I did ? I opened the box and had so much fun looking at all the stuff , so much that I told Paddington to back off , he could play only once I was done with them :laughing:

:thankyou: again Sylvie and Winston !!! :grouphug:

hazelrunpack December 22nd, 2008 08:38 PM

Sylvie and Winston are so generous! :cloud9:

I gotta go check out the pics :D

14+kitties December 22nd, 2008 10:59 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;717907]
14+ , did you do the same I did ? I opened the box and had so much fun looking at all the stuff , so much that I told Paddington to back off , he could play only once I was done with them :laughing:

:thankyou: again Sylvie and Winston !!! :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: Basically that's what happened. The kitties kept jumping up on the table to see what mom had and I kept putting them down until I could go through everything. It took a while! Then I gave them a few things and headed out to the catuary to do the same for the guys out there. They had such a ball with the nip and the other toys! :cloud9:
Now where are your pictures young lady? :D

[QUOTE=Chris21711;717845][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, tralalalala :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nice going Sylvie and Winston :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing:

And yes, very nice of Sylvie and Winston!!

breeze December 23rd, 2008 07:16 AM

[B]Winston and Sylvie[/B] you are Christmas :angel::angel:

mona_b December 23rd, 2008 10:00 AM

[QUOTE=breeze;718104][B]Winston and Sylvie[/B] you are Christmas :angel::angel:[/QUOTE]

I second that......:highfive:

marko December 23rd, 2008 10:43 AM

Wow - Warrrrrrrrms me heart to see such grrrreat Christmas spirit (Insert Scottish accent here :D)
:highfive: Marko