Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Gardening (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Last Summer's Color (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17484)

pags July 18th, 2005 09:57 AM

Last Summer's Color

1 Attachment(s)
Hellooo! I'm posting a picture of a part of my garden from last summer.. This is the view looking through our garden gate. I could post a picture from this year but.. you can also use your imagination! Do this: picture the same area with absolutely nothing living in it! There ya go. :D

BMDLuver July 18th, 2005 10:32 AM

Oh, Pags, it's beautiful! I must have missed something... why is there nothing there this year? :o

pags July 18th, 2005 10:36 AM

Giggle BMD. Thank you!!
My advanced pregnancy + intense summer heat = not a whole lot of gardening going on for me! LOL I am SO SO SO frustrated. On the bright side -- I've had a LOT of time to plan for next season!!! :D

BMDLuver July 18th, 2005 10:38 AM

Good grief, I am really out of the loop. I didn't know you were pregnant either. Sheesh, I need to start paying more attention. Congrats on the pending arrival and don't worry, perennials are quite forgiving.

Luba July 18th, 2005 10:48 AM

Hey Pags and Wags rhyme LOL

Do you ever get jealous when you look at other peoples gardens LOL
Then you just have to go buy that flower they have!!

I adore your garden and yes it will be just as spectacular next year don't you worry preggos pal :D

pags July 18th, 2005 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=Luba]Do you ever get jealous when you look at other peoples gardens LOL Then you just have to go buy that flower they have!![/QUOTE]

Oh and you laugh! Ha! Are you kidding? I get out my big gardening notebook and start writing out a must-have shopping list!!! :crazy:

Is your picture-posting finger broken, Luba? Hmmm.. Giggle. Get some pics of your gorgeous garden on here!!! :D

doggy lover July 18th, 2005 11:05 AM

I have a friend that has many gardens, I just tell her I want some of this and some of that.LOL

pags July 18th, 2005 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=doggy lover]I have a friend that has many gardens, I just tell her I want some of this and some of that.LOL[/QUOTE]
LOL doggy! That's the BEST way!! The vast majority of my plants come from aunts and sisters and neighbors and friends... I'm not shy about asking either. :p

BMDLuver July 18th, 2005 11:11 AM

This is my attempts so far. I don't think they are easy to see though. I need a professional photographer and gardener combined, lol.

pags July 18th, 2005 11:17 AM

Beautiful, BMD!! I LOVE the gazebo. I want one for my patio but my husband keeps reminding me how much of a pain it will be to take down and put back up every time a hurricane comes along. :p

BMDLuver July 18th, 2005 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=pags]Beautiful, BMD!! I LOVE the gazebo. I want one for my patio but my husband keeps reminding me how much of a pain it will be to take down and put back up every time a hurricane comes along. :p[/QUOTE]
lol, one side that you cannot see is torn from us not knowing to take it down in winter. I have a replacement cover but it's been too warm to wrestle with it.