Pet forum for dogs cats and humans -

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - (
-   Recipes for humans (
-   -   Super Crunch Chicken (

Safyre March 22nd, 2005 11:18 PM

Super Crunch Chicken
I've been no a real chicken craze lately, found this recipe on and fell in love. Didn't think I'd like it too much, thought it would be too crunch, but its amazingly good!

Preheat oven to 375F. Spread 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1 lb.) with 1/4 cup Light Miracle Whip.

2 Empty 1 box (120g) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken into a pie plate. Add 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan, then stir to combine. Coat each piece of chicken with dry stuffing mixture. Place on foil-covered baking sheet. Discard any leftover stuffing mixture.

3 Bake 25 to 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.

Great to serve with steamed veggies

Serving Size = 2 chicken thighs/ serving
Calories 286
Total fat 11.1 g
Sodium 703 mg
Carbohydrate 18.2 g
Protein 27.1 g
Calcium 11 %RDI
Iron 17 %RDI

twinmommy March 22nd, 2005 11:44 PM

Sounds yum!! But not a big fan of thighs (I have enough with my own :p )
Could I try it with boneless breasts, you think?

Eleni March 23rd, 2005 09:58 AM

you know that recipe would probably work well with chicken breasts, or even a porkchop in a chrunch[hehe] too

Safyre March 23rd, 2005 10:38 AM

Yep, I used boneless breast when I made it actually, sorry for not correcting that in the receipe. I don't like thighs much either.
Though, I do have one recipe that works REALLY well with thighs, I liked it, and I almost never like thighs!

Eleni - I've heard it is good for pork as well - never tried as I don't eat pork.

Princesss04 March 23rd, 2005 11:25 AM

I was going to ask if we could use chicken breast as well (bonless) that is the only kind of chicken we eat at our house. :D