Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet free photography (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Dog Coats - What do you think? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=48405)

Winston January 12th, 2008 09:43 PM

Dog Coats - What do you think?

3 Attachment(s)
I work with a lady that makes some of the cutest dog coats I have seen..I have been looking for one for Winston for awhile but I refuse to spend 60.00 on it...besides I cant seem to find one that is large enough! I took some pictures and thought I would post a few to see what people think? I told her she should take orders and do a small business..she is already thinking of that..she said these ones would probably sell for around 25.00. Some of them are water proof! I like the link one it is like a cordoroy material.

Cindy

Winston January 12th, 2008 09:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
a few more

luckypenny January 12th, 2008 09:54 PM

They're actually quite pretty Winston. And 25$ is a great deal.

I won one in a raffle for Penny...only put it on her once so far. She ran to her crate and pouted and would not come out :laughing: !

Rainy January 12th, 2008 10:04 PM

Wow!I love them all.Especially the mauve one!I dress my two Bostons because they have no undercoat and they do get cold outside.$25 is a great price.:thumbs up

Rottielover January 12th, 2008 10:07 PM

Personally I like the red one myself.
Great deal for a coat :)

ancientgirl January 17th, 2008 03:51 PM

That Lilac one is really gorgeous! And $25 sounds like a great price. Heck, when I go to Petco, I look at some of the doggy sweaters, just out of curiosity and the tiniest ones that would fit Kiska are $14.00!

Winston January 17th, 2008 07:35 PM

I have the opposite problem...I need one that is 34 inches long and the largest I have ever found is 30 inches so it is always too short! She is going to make one for me but I need Winston to have a fitting first!

Frenchy January 17th, 2008 07:48 PM

They look great ! And only $25.00 ? :eek: :thumbs up

jessi76 January 18th, 2008 10:04 AM

those are nice coats

I got my dog one that looks remarkably similar - but orange - orange cordoroy lined w/ a wooly material - same cut style though. I got it at Old Navy for $10. it even has pockets so Tucker can carry some small items (like cookies) with him. granted he's not a huge dog - about 50lbs. most Old Navy stuff seems geared towards smaller dogs, but sometimes you can find one for a larger dog at a great price.

Kashi February 20th, 2008 10:02 AM

Those are gorgeous !

And $25 is so not a bad price for them either.

SnowDancer February 20th, 2008 12:02 PM

I bought a raincoat for my Eskimo - it sure helps with the rain, especially since his favourite place to dry off is my pillow. It is very easy to put on - has Velcro fastenings - it is the Cosmopolitan by Canine Friendly.