Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Gardening (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Just about done.... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=64517)

14+kitties July 30th, 2009 07:28 PM

Just about done....

3 Attachment(s)
My Russian Sage. You can see my blue Balloon Flower on the right side of the pic behind the plant.
[ATTACH]55788[/ATTACH]
Two of the daylilies my stepson brought me home last week. :cloud9:
[ATTACH]55789[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]55790[/ATTACH]

14+kitties July 30th, 2009 07:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Calliopsis. My Lamb's Ear is behind it to the left.
[ATTACH]55791[/ATTACH]
The pink perennial Salvia.
[ATTACH]55792[/ATTACH]
My only Rose of Sharon bush that is flowering so far.
[ATTACH]55793[/ATTACH]

14+kitties July 30th, 2009 07:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This one I just like the looks of. Lots of colour.
[ATTACH]55794[/ATTACH]
Zebra grass.
[ATTACH]55795[/ATTACH]
Pink Balloon Flower.
[ATTACH]55796[/ATTACH]

14+kitties July 30th, 2009 07:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Bells of Ireland (I think) Could be Scotland. :o
[ATTACH]55797[/ATTACH]
Second flush of Centura
[ATTACH]55798[/ATTACH]
And finally a Pansy that doesn't know it's almost August.
[ATTACH]55799[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack July 30th, 2009 09:58 PM

My pansies are still going strong, too, 14+!

But I'm drooling over your new daylilies! Your stepson has very good taste in daylilies. :D

And that perennial salvia is beautiful! I've never seen anything like that before.

All of your flowers are so pretty--and you have such a big variety. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee July 30th, 2009 10:08 PM

Your stepson has great taste when it comes to the lilies! :thumbs up

Your coneflowers are absolutely stunning! :lovestruck: I tried to grow them but had no success. :sad:

luckypenny July 30th, 2009 11:36 PM

I tried to choose favorites but I couldn't. They're all beautiful :cloud9:. [B]14+[/B], in addition to your nursery, do you ever do garden planning for others?

14+kitties July 31st, 2009 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;808381]My pansies are still going strong, too, 14+!

But I'm drooling over your new daylilies! Your stepson has very good taste in daylilies. :D

And that perennial salvia is beautiful! I've never seen anything like that before.

All of your flowers are so pretty--and you have such a big variety. :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Funny how the pansys just keep on going. The daylilies - I just asked him to bring me home whatever colour they had besides the yellow and I would pay him. He wouldn't take any money of course. I have a purple salvia that I had posted a pic of a couple of weeks ago just like the pink. It was a new seed last year I tried. I like it. There may be a white one too. Will have to check the catalogue.

[QUOTE=klmccallum;808385]Your stepson has great taste when it comes to the lilies! :thumbs up

Your coneflowers are absolutely stunning! :lovestruck: I tried to grow them but had no success. :sad:[/QUOTE]

I'll tell him you said so. :thumbs up I thought I lost that bunch of coneflowers last year too. They looked horrible. Fungus was bad. But they came back better and bigger this year. :cloud9:

[QUOTE=luckypenny;808431]I tried to choose favorites but I couldn't. They're all beautiful :cloud9:. [B]14+[/B], in addition to your nursery, do you ever do garden planning for others?[/QUOTE]

I wish! No. :sad: I had to get a "real" job this year so I could keep kitties fed and vetted so no nursery, no garden planning. But if you ask I would be glad to give you some ideas. :D :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen August 3rd, 2009 01:42 AM

What pretty flowers u have! I love the daylilies, just beautiful. I love the coneflowers too. I lost all mine, so I will have to start more from seeds next year.

Debbie