Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ohhhhhhh noooooooooo (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=3247)

mona_b February 25th, 2004 01:40 PM

ohhhhhhh noooooooooo

Hubby is going to have a caniption.

Casper(5 month old sycho kitten)just finished ripping the shower curtain to bits.

Ummmm anyone need a roomie with a sycho kitten?:(

daisy18216 February 25th, 2004 02:10 PM

oh, poor mona.

You should have hid those cat nips better! :)

LOL

LavenderRott February 25th, 2004 02:37 PM

UMMMMMMM! You are in trouble now!

I always get the cheap plastic shower curtains. That way if the cat rips them up (which she has done) mobody gets mad.

mona_b February 25th, 2004 02:56 PM

So what you guys are saying is you don't need a roomie?:( ...LOL

daisy,can you believe it,but Casper doesn't like cat nip.Or even the honeysuckle Luba told me about.

Well the good thing about it Sandi is that they are the cheapy plastic ones.Hubby was saying we needed a new one.LOL

He has just gone nuts today.Poor dogs have been in hiding.He was chasing them.They got ticked and whacked him.LOL

But I still think hubby is going to be a bit ticked.:(

Lucky Rescue February 25th, 2004 03:12 PM

Casper obviously thought it was time for new curtains too - he must have been watching Martha Stewart when you weren't around.:D

mona_b February 25th, 2004 04:27 PM

LMFAO @ LR..

That is hilarious.

Also,he is still attacking and biting.He even does this when we are just sitting watching t.v.

We are trying everything to break this.But nothing is working.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sort of hinted to hubby that maybe another would calm him down.

I know he is good with another one.

At christmas we went to my dads.When I moved here I left my Calico Phoenix with my dad.It was bad enough I wsa taking the dogs,I didn't want my dad to be lonely.I still go on weekends and take her for her shots.And he's a seniour so Phoenix is good for him.And he admitted he wouldn't have let me take her.LOL

Well I went to my dads 2 days before christmas there with my daughter.Hubby brought the dogs and Casper.

Well since it's only been Phoenix and no other cat,we did the greeting of the 2 slowly.Kept Casper in the carrier while Phoenixs was just freaking.To make a lonf story short.I finally did let Casper out.Casper has no problems with her.He was great.As for Phoenix,that was a different story.Lets just say I don't think Casper will be going to grandpas house again.It was just way to much for Phoenix.I couldn't do that to her again.

What do you think?

Lucky Rescue February 25th, 2004 05:05 PM

5 month old kittens can be pretty rotten.:p

I think a companion would be great for Casper. I have a 4 month old foster kitten here, and she plays constantly with my feral female cat. She uses up all her energy that way, so she is pretty good ...well other than digging in my cactus and thowing stones all over the place, and knocking things off my end tables.

A female kitten would be just the thing for Casper! Just make sure it's around the same age.

Luba February 25th, 2004 06:49 PM

Isn't this a good time to suggest redecorating :??? LOL

mona_b February 25th, 2004 08:48 PM

LR,I remember you saying something like that before.About the same age thing.:)

Hmmmmmm,that's sounds like a great idea Luba..LOL....You offering?LOL

K update:

Hubby was a bit upset.Said it was our fault cause we let him play around in the tub.:rolleyes: .......Men

wAggie February 26th, 2004 10:33 PM

hehehe, it, um, is preventable, mona.

unlike curtains that hang in every room, you can always have the bathroom door closed.

:D ;) :p

mona_b February 26th, 2004 10:38 PM

Can you believe it,he hasn't bothered with the curtains at all today.

He was in such a freaky mood yesterday.And all flippin night.:mad:

But he has been an angel today.Go figure.

I know,call me weird,but I don't like having my bathroom door closed.:rolleyes:

wAggie February 26th, 2004 11:49 PM

weird. ;)

then again, I like to have the fan on in the bathroom practically 24/7... but then my bathroom is as big as my Home Dept wardrobe closet. LITERALLY! (minus the shower)

:rolleyes:

daisy18216 February 27th, 2004 03:13 PM

What's wrong w/you, letting him play around in the tub!!??:D

LOL I had to throw that in. My neighbor is trying to find a home for a stray cat that she's been keeping in her heated garage. But her hubby wants the cat out come March.

He/She is neutered/spay. I can't tell the difference and one of the neighbors who live across the street and also works at a vets office said this cat is spayed/neutered.

Any takers???????

Mona, don't let them play in the tub anymore, next time it might be something else.

LOL

mona_b February 27th, 2004 03:16 PM

daisy:eek:

LOL