Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Can we doing something about this!? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=12618)

sammiec February 28th, 2005 11:03 AM

Can we doing something about this!?

K, this morning I was very upset to see that the happiest funniest thread that we've had in along time was hijacked, destroyed and locked!!! There are TONS of other threads, and that one had to be ruined!!! :mad:

Can we maybe delete the posts that ruined that thread and start again.. it's been a long and fun 10 pages... that was all taken away... :sad:

Is there something that we can do about that? Anything?

Guess the title was right after all....shame, shame double shame.... :sad: :sad:

Princesss04 February 28th, 2005 11:10 AM

What thread was that Sammie?

mastifflover February 28th, 2005 11:15 AM

What the hell is going on around here people are getting banned and some who are absolute ******* are still here guess different rules for different people.

sammiec February 28th, 2005 11:23 AM

It's the "How'd a pet webiste turn so UGLY" thread. It was such a fun thread! :sad:

LL1 February 28th, 2005 11:25 AM

I'm surprised at the profanity and swearing.

sammiec February 28th, 2005 11:27 AM

This thread to LL1??

LL1 February 28th, 2005 11:28 AM

Yes,seems common place.

Lucky Rescue February 28th, 2005 11:31 AM

If anyone gets banned, rest assured that it's for a VERY good reason and never done lightly and without a lot of consideration.

I'm sure the thread in question was locked after consideration too. Discussions here are not linear and sometimes veer in directions that cause tempers to flare and sometimes must be locked to prevent anyone from saying things best not said.

If you have questions or complaints about threads being locked, please contact Marko or one of us for an explanation. I'm sure whoever locked it will be happy to reply.

I will also pass on your suggestion sammiec.

ETA: If a post contains bad language, racist remarks or personal insults, please contact us as none of can possibly read every word of every post of every thread on the entire board.

mastifflover February 28th, 2005 11:35 AM

Actually I find the rude responses and the I know everything attitudes a little hard to take sometimes. What is a matter with admitting you are wrong and learning something from it. Also the rude responses to some of the first time posters are a bit much, maybe they did not phrase something correctly or maybe they have no idea so that is why they are asking for help and they get attacked for it and you wonder why they never comeback.

sammiec February 28th, 2005 11:36 AM

Just so you know, I've requested this thread locked. This was not my intentions of this thread at all...