Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Duffy ~ 9 May 1991 - 22 April 2010 (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69759)

growler~GateKeeper April 22nd, 2010 09:28 PM

Duffy ~ 9 May 1991 - 22 April 2010

1 Attachment(s)
It is with a heavy heart and profound sadness that I inform you of the passing of my beloved Duffy :rip:

Duffy lost her battle with Lymphoma today. She & I both knew it was time ~ we were both ready to let go of the fight, and as sometimes happens near the end, her blood results from yesterday showed her CRF numbers were near normal.

Duffy almost made it to her 19th bday and as it happened today was 3 years to the date that she was diagnosed with CRF.

Duffy went with her spirit and dignity intact. Run free baby grrl. :lovestruck: :cry:

[ATTACH]64440[/ATTACH]

14+kitties April 22nd, 2010 09:30 PM

:candle::rip: Duffy :candle:
:grouphug: I am so sorry for your loss growler. :grouphug: Please know my heart is breaking along with yours. I am so sorry.........

Dee-O-Gee April 22nd, 2010 09:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh no Growler! I'm so sorry to hear of this. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you. Oh dear, I'm so sad and speechless.

Be strong Growler and you know we're here for you. :grouphug:

:rip: Duffy :candle:

[ATTACH]64441[/ATTACH]

SIL April 22nd, 2010 09:48 PM

Growler...I am very very sorry...my condolences :cry::grouphug:

:rip:Duffy :candle:

sugarcatmom April 22nd, 2010 10:07 PM

Oh growler, there are no words that can express how profoundly sorry I am. Duffy was such an amazing soul, and your bond with her, extraordinary. Your relationship, inspirational. You looked after her so devotedly and unselfishly, and now it's her turn to look out for you, from another realm :angel2:. Please take to heart my most sincere condolences. :grouphug:

:candle:

otter April 22nd, 2010 10:19 PM

If only there was a way I could reach my arms through this screen in front of me and give you a hug dear Growler :cry::cry:

What a wonderful life you gave Duffy :cloud9:
and so wonderful that you shared it all with us pets.ca folks as well, if memories are how lives are carried on, i'm happy to say that a bit of Duffy and beautiful "tortitude" will live with me forever.
:angel:

krdahmer April 22nd, 2010 10:34 PM

:cry::cry: I have no idea what to say. Just know that I am crying with you and will keep you and Duffy both in my prayers tonight. :candle::pray::grouphug:

:cry::candle: :angel: Beautiful Duffy :candle:

Shaykeija April 22nd, 2010 11:03 PM

I am so sorry for your loss...:rip::angel2:

mikischo April 22nd, 2010 11:12 PM

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.:grouphug:

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Duffy :cat: :candle:

TeriM April 23rd, 2010 02:20 AM

Oh growler, my heart bleeds for you :cry:.

You are such an amazing kitty mom and I know that both of you knew how lucky you were to share your lives together. The love of a tortie is a very special gift :lovestruck:.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
Lots and lots of hugs from my gang to you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:.

aslan April 23rd, 2010 04:34 AM

Growler i'm so terribly sorry for your loss. You gave Duffy the best life any kitty could ever want. There are no words to ease your pain just know we're all here for you and most of us probably crying right along with you.

:rip:Duffy you're young again...

Melinda April 23rd, 2010 05:04 AM

I am so sorry Growler, what a wonderful life you two had together, run pain free over the bridge Duffy

Skyblue April 23rd, 2010 05:38 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss Growler.

:rip: Duffy and run free :candle:

Love4himies April 23rd, 2010 06:38 AM

Oh no, growler, I am sooooooo sorry :cry::cry::cry::cry:.

:rip: Duffy, :candle:

Golden Girls April 23rd, 2010 06:44 AM

:rip: sweet Duffy :angel2:

breeze April 23rd, 2010 06:51 AM

I am very sorry Growler :grouphug::grouphug:

:angel2::candle: sweet sweet Duffy :candle::angel2:

clm April 23rd, 2010 07:50 AM

I'm so sorry Growler. She was such a beautiful girl. :candle:

clm

BenMax April 23rd, 2010 08:10 AM

My deepest condolences Growler. You were the best mom for Duffy. Bless your heart.

RIP Duffy. Run free and rejuvenated little angel.

Frenchy April 23rd, 2010 08:17 AM

I am so sorry Growler :( I know how much you did for Duffy , you took such good care of your girl. :grouphug:

run free Duffy :candle:

Sylvie April 23rd, 2010 08:43 AM

There are no words, but plenty of prayers. My thoughts are with you.

RIP
Duffy

chico2 April 23rd, 2010 09:09 AM

Growler,:cry:I am so very sorry,little Duffy was a very brave little girl,fought many battles together with you,but this one she could not win..:cry:
So sorry:grouphug:

Tundra_Queen April 23rd, 2010 10:34 AM

Growler, I am so very sorry for your loss of Duffy. You were a wonderful mom to her and I know you and her had a very special loving bond. :grouphug: I wish I had the words to take away your pain. :(

:candle: Sweet Duffy :rip: You will be missed very much, but never ever forgotten. :candle:

Debbie

quincymycat April 23rd, 2010 11:07 AM

Growler, I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug: :candle: Duffy

dmc123 April 23rd, 2010 11:34 AM

I am so sorry, growler :(

RIP Duffy.

Diane

free April 23rd, 2010 11:41 AM

growler so sorry for your loss

BrownEyedGirl April 23rd, 2010 11:59 AM

Adding my condolences, I am so sorry for your loss.

ancientgirl April 23rd, 2010 01:40 PM

Oh Growler, I can't tell you how sad this makes me. She was such a brave beautiful girl and I know how much you loved her. How lucky you have been to have had the gift of Duffy in your life for so long. :grouphug:

:rip:Duffy

Chris21711 April 23rd, 2010 02:07 PM

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Growler I'm so saddened by the news of Miss Duffy's passing, my heart goes out to you :grouphug:[/COLOR]

Bless you for giving your all to Duffy, no pet could ask for anything more.

Bless you Duffy for giving your Mum unconditional love.

:candle: Duffy :candle:

Dog Dancer April 23rd, 2010 03:21 PM

Growler, I am so sorry to see this. My heart goes out to you, you were the best mom for Duffy. Run free sweet tortie girl with your heart full of the love that your mommy gave you. RIP Duffy.

BusterBoo April 23rd, 2010 04:03 PM

Growler, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, :sorry:

Run free sweet Duffy......:rip: