Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thank you krdahmer! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=72675)

14+kitties September 20th, 2010 02:54 PM

Thank you krdahmer!

2 Attachment(s)
I had a wonderful, but all too short, visit with kr today. Lots and lots to talk about and never enough time to catch up.
Thank you so much for my wonderful BD gift! :2huggers: I love it and I will treasure it always. It has found a home on a shelf that needs to be cleaned of clutter. Someday....... :D And it works!!!!!:thumbs up

Love4himies September 20th, 2010 02:56 PM

That is beautiful :lovestruck:

Frenchy September 20th, 2010 03:12 PM

Very nice ! :thumbs up

14+kitties September 20th, 2010 03:13 PM

I love it!! I have a huge collection of elephants I have collected over the course of 20 years or so. This one will be extra special. :thumbs up

rainbow September 20th, 2010 06:05 PM

What a lovely gift. :thumbs up :lovestruck:

And, aren't elephants with their trunks raised a symbol of good luck? :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack September 20th, 2010 06:44 PM

Very pretty! Is that mother-of-pearl inlay in the saddle?

Luvmypitgirls September 21st, 2010 01:44 PM

14+, wish I had known you collected elephants, because I used to as well and this past summer I bid them all good bye in a garage sale. I would've gladly have sent a few of them to you.
I also have a collection of roosters and pigs lol. Those are still packed away in boxes somewhere in my storage room, they will be going in next years garage sale.
I love my collections, but I just don't have space or time to keep them dusted and looking good.

14+kitties September 21st, 2010 02:34 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;952931]
And, aren't elephants with their trunks raised a symbol of good luck? :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

Yep, if the trunks are pointed toward your outside doorway it's supposed to bring you luck. I suppose luck is relative, right? I consider myself lucky in everything but wealth. That one ehhh, not so much. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;952963]Very pretty! Is that mother-of-pearl inlay in the saddle?[/QUOTE]

It is actually mosaic pieces of mirror hazel.

[QUOTE=Luvmypitgirls;953287]14+, wish I had known you collected elephants, because I used to as well and this past summer I bid them all good bye in a garage sale. I would've gladly have sent a few of them to you.
I also have a collection of roosters and pigs lol. Those are still packed away in boxes somewhere in my storage room, they will be going in next years garage sale.
I love my collections, but I just don't have space or time to keep them dusted and looking good.[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks. :grouphug: That's ok. I have so many around I can't put them all out. They are hiding in little spaces all over the place. :o