Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Thank you too so many of you! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=38575)

erykah1310 April 1st, 2007 12:45 PM

Thank you too so many of you!

I have to stop reading as I get a nausiated feeling hit me like a ton of bricks about this recall stuff...
I really have to thank quite a few people on here. For opening my eyes to Pedigree and the potential harms it could be causing my dogs MONTHS ago. If it werent for the bluntness of this board, my guys would all potentially be in danger with this recall as well....
First off, OG. Thanks for first getting me thinking with your "cheerios" Comment!
Prin... Thanks so much for all the help with understanding petfoods. I couldnt have ever done it without you thats for sure. Also thanks for pointing me to SGWK at the time.
All other Kibble knowledgable members, thanks for helping me out when I had a stupid question to ask and for your patience with explaining it easier.

Now for the next step.
Techno! Thank you Thank you Thank you... for opening up the world of RAW for me. Thanks for all your helpful advice through email and pm's as well.
Also, for possibly laughing at my dumb questions but helping me to better understand.
ScottB thanks for you many "simple to read and understand" posts you post for others... they are a great help!
I really hope I am not missing anyone. IF I am Im sure its going to pop into my head soon enough, as this was a spur of the moment thank you...
SO to all members of PETS.CA... Kita, Meik,Puppy, Bailey, Larry, Mia, Floyd and Oliver as well as myself thank you.

Byrd April 1st, 2007 01:18 PM

And while you're busy thanking everyone else, I say "thank you" to you and TD too for all the help the both of you have given me recently for supplimenting Willow with homemade. :highfive:

technodoll April 1st, 2007 02:27 PM

awe! :grouphug: i too learned from a bunch of very kind people who were generous with their time and patience, and the only price attached to it was "spread the knowledge in return" :) And it's all done for the love of our pets :lovestruck: - your turn to be come Teachers!

Like they say... "knowledge is power" :highfive:

Byrd April 1st, 2007 04:29 PM

So "pay it forward" is what you're saying. :p

Prin April 2nd, 2007 12:56 AM

Aww... :o

We're all still learning. :)

rainbow April 2nd, 2007 01:31 PM

[QUOTE=Byrd;402416]So "pay it forward" is what you're saying. :p[/QUOTE]

That's a very good motto to live by. :thumbs up

SARAH April 2nd, 2007 01:58 PM

[QUOTE=technodoll;402360]

Like they say... "knowledge is power" :highfive:[/QUOTE]

But the true power lies in applying that knowledge!

Thanks to everyone for everything - for the questions (never stupid) that some mey not have thought of as being questionable. For the answers (mostly intelligent and helpful) which open our eyes to what we didn't know. For all the laughs, the tears, the company ...

:grouphug: :goodvibes: :grouphug:

OntarioGreys April 20th, 2007 03:48 PM

Learning never ends, it seems to just keep evolving and sometimes changing

It is the sharing of info that allows everyone to learn and form their own opinions based on what we learned and that is good to, because sometimes the difference of opinions allow for debate which may provide new insights and possibly failures which causes the learning process to continue.

LynLyn April 20th, 2007 05:32 PM

I second Erykah's thank you's otherwise Bowser would still be eating Medi-Cal too, and I'd blissfully be thinking that he's getting the best diet out there.:thumbs up thanks everyone!

rainbow April 20th, 2007 11:13 PM

[QUOTE=OntarioGreys;412881]Learning never ends, it seems to just keep evolving and sometimes changing

It is the sharing of info that allows everyone to learn and form their own opinions based on what we learned and that is good to, because sometimes the difference of opinions allow for debate which may provide new insights and possibly failures which causes the learning process to continue.[/QUOTE]

Well said. :thumbs up

Prin April 20th, 2007 11:57 PM

That reminds me... I have to thank OG for teaching me that gluten is in barley too...:o

Thanks OG.:)