Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   WOOOO HOOOO Hazelrunpack (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53961)

rainbow July 2nd, 2008 06:22 PM

WOOOO HOOOO Hazelrunpack

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]WOOOO HOOOO Hazel & CONGRATULATIONS !!!![/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/congratualtions.gif[/img] on surpassing the 10,000 post mark. :highfive:

Your knowledge and experience are a great asset to this board :thumbs up

You are always there with a compassionate ear and a shoulder to lean on. :angel: :grouphug:

And, I love your humour, your wit and the downright funny stories that you tell. :D

And, last but certainly not least, I love the pics of your gorgeous fuzzbutts. :cloud9:

breeze July 2nd, 2008 06:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]ME TOO ME TOO[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] what rainbow said... she says it better than me..

[ATTACH]38500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]38501[/ATTACH]

glad that your here.. the board would not be the same without you....

growler~GateKeeper July 2nd, 2008 06:34 PM

[I][B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]WooooooHoooooooo!!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Congrats on 10, 000 + posts Hazel[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[CENTER][img]http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/4.gif[/img][/CENTER]

sugarcatmom July 2nd, 2008 07:05 PM

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Purple"]Way to go [COLOR="Magenta"]Hazel[/COLOR]!!!!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Keep on rockin' it[/COLOR].:party::party::party:[/SIZE]

Stacer July 2nd, 2008 07:31 PM

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Congratulations Hazelrunpack!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]I can only aspire to reach 10 000 someday[/SIZE][/COLOR]

aslan July 2nd, 2008 07:32 PM

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]congratulations Hazel..........[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Black"]we musn't forget the pack, technically you couldn't have done it without them.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Frenchy July 2nd, 2008 08:10 PM

woohoo Hazel ! Congratulation ! [img]http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/9.gif[/img]

I second everything Rainbow posted :thumbs up

You have helped me so much (still do !) with all the good advices , listening to my rants , always being there for me ! :thankyou:

I wish we could be neighbors :2huggers:

That would be so cool :p

clm July 2nd, 2008 08:49 PM

That's a lot of posts Hazel. Congratulations.:highfive:

Cindy

hazelrunpack July 2nd, 2008 08:54 PM

:o

Please, PLEASE, I beg of you...don't tell hubby. :o

:laughing:

He and I both joined new boards at about the same time. He's only posted 116 times in his... :laugh: I'll never live it down... :o He warned me it would be addictive and of course I told him he was crazy... :laughing:

But thank you. Most people tell me to shut up and sit down. :D But pets.ca has been very welcoming and inviting and informative. There are so many devoted and caring people here... :thankyou: for being here and doing what you do. :grouphug:

Frenchy, any time you wanna move to the WI boonies, you let me know! :thumbs up

[SIZE="1"]and please don't tell hubby. :o[/SIZE]

Frenchy July 2nd, 2008 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;616786] He's only posted 116 times in his... :laugh:

:laughing: [COLOR="Magenta"]guys don't talk as much :shrug:[/COLOR]

Frenchy, any time you wanna move to the WI boonies, you let me know! :thumbs up

[/QUOTE]

I know my kennel is waiting for me :cloud9:

14+kitties July 2nd, 2008 09:12 PM

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]WoooooHooooo!!!!!!!!!! HAZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTG on the 10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knew you could do it!!!!!!!
Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!
You keep us all amused and informed!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up:thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper July 2nd, 2008 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;616786]:o

Please, PLEASE, I beg of you...don't tell hubby. :o

[SIZE="1"]and please don't tell hubby. :o[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Especially since the count is actually higher than stated since the off-topic stuff doesn't register anymore :p :laugh:

hazelrunpack July 2nd, 2008 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=growler;616817]Especially since the count is actually higher than stated since the off-topic stuff doesn't register anymore :p :laugh:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Oh, Dawg! :o shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :p[/SIZE]

Frenchy July 2nd, 2008 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=growler;616817]Especially since the count is actually higher than stated since the off-topic stuff doesn't register anymore :p :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: thank dog the TJT doesn't count :laughing:

hazelrunpack July 2nd, 2008 09:28 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;616815]WTG on the 10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Knew you could do it!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

But in less than [I][B]two years[/B][/I]?! :o (I need a :hiding face in hands: smiley with red ears :laughing:)

It's a sickness, I tell ya... :rolleyes:

You're right, Frenchy. Guys evidently talk less than .1% of the time! :crazy: [SIZE="1"]definitely don't tell hubby...that's one of his pet theories :D[/SIZE]

hazelrunpack July 2nd, 2008 09:31 PM

Oh, but wait! rainbow--I just noticed you've only been here a little [I]over[/I] two years...you you're [I]way[/I] ahead of me! :thumbs up

Okay...now I feel better. :D

:thankyou:

:crazy:

Frenchy July 2nd, 2008 09:34 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;616846]Oh, but wait! rainbow--I just noticed you've only been here a little [I]over[/I] two years...you you're [I]way[/I] ahead of me! :thumbs up

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Hazel for mentioning this , now I feel better too :laughing:

hazelrunpack July 2nd, 2008 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;616850]Thank you Hazel for mentioning this , now I feel better too :laughing:[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]We promise not to tell [B]your [/B]hubby either, rainbow. :angel:[/SIZE]

:o

rainbow July 3rd, 2008 01:59 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;616867][SIZE="1"]We promise not to tell [B]your [/B]hubby either, rainbow. :angel:[/SIZE]

:o[/QUOTE]

:laughing: I don't think it would surprise him.....he's always saying that I spend way too much time here. :rolleyes:

Sabine July 3rd, 2008 05:27 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaah - a another successful soul who jumped off the bandwagon at "Overposters anonymus". :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congratulations ! ! ! I'm pale with envy and am desperately working on achieving the 1000 post mark. You're my hero ! ! :thumbs up:crazy::D

Love4himies July 3rd, 2008 06:06 AM

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]CONGRATS HAZEL!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

:eek:10,000 posts in 2 years, that's a whole lot of knowledge and story telling! Love your posts, you are so entertaining!

chico2 July 3rd, 2008 07:24 AM

[COLOR="Purple"]HAZEL<CONGRATS! You are catching up on me,but I've been here a looong time[/COLOR]!
From day 1 I thought you were a bit cooky with 8 puppers,but a wonderful cooky!

Lukka'sma July 3rd, 2008 08:49 AM

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="6"][B]Congratulations Hazel[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Plum"][B]I am so glad you are a member of this forum, we all benefit from your knowledge[/B][/COLOR]

hazelrunpack July 3rd, 2008 09:32 AM

Aw, now you guys are making me blush. :o [SIZE="1"]I think Sabine is close to the truth...it's a [SIZE="3"][I]sickness![/I][/SIZE][/SIZE] :crazy: :laughing:

:p

:thankyou: for your kind comments... :o

hazelrunpack July 3rd, 2008 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;616993]From day 1 I thought you were a bit cooky with 8 puppers,but a wonderful cooky![/QUOTE]

Just a bit? :laughing: [SIZE="1"]Sometimes I wonder about ol' hazel's sanity m'self![/SIZE] :crazy:

Magicwildwolf69 July 3rd, 2008 09:39 AM

grats hazel! don't worry i won't tell your husband hehe mine bf was watching me last night and was like what are you doing?:laughing:

breeze July 3rd, 2008 09:40 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;617029]Aw, now you guys are making me blush. :o [/QUOTE]

do we get pictures??:D

hazelrunpack July 3rd, 2008 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;617036]do we get pictures??:D[/QUOTE]

Ummm....let me think...hmmmm...

NO!

:p

breeze July 3rd, 2008 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;617150]Ummm....let me think...hmmmm...

NO!

:p[/QUOTE]

awwwwww:sad: not even a little one....

wdawson July 3rd, 2008 07:26 PM

congrats hazel:thumbs up