Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   1 Year Already I miss you! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=82258)

Winston September 16th, 2012 07:03 AM

1 Year Already I miss you!

1 Attachment(s)
Well yesterday was the 1st anniversary of my sweet boy's passing.

I miss Winston still so much to this day that my heart always aches. I know that Sophie has helped me with this transition but the pain is still quite raw.

I think of you everyday, the fun and joy you brought to us but to others as well. You wil never be forgotten!

I pray that you are running free at the bridge, free of the cancer and romping around in the water as you loved to do!

Will miss you always!
:candle:

Love4himies September 16th, 2012 07:25 AM

:grouphug:. I'm sure he's looking down over you and Sophie, so happy you have opened your heart to another lucky pup.

Sylvie September 16th, 2012 07:27 AM

Sure do miss the big guy :candle:

BenMax September 16th, 2012 08:24 AM

:grouphug: to you Winston. One thing is for certain, he will always remain close to your heart and you cannot get much closer than that.

Barkingdog September 16th, 2012 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=Winston;1046459]Well yesterday was the 1st anniversary of my sweet boy's passing.

I miss Winston still so much to this day that my heart always aches. I know that Sophie has helped me with this transition but the pain is still quite raw.

I think of you everyday, the fun and joy you brought to us but to others as well. You wil never be forgotten!

I pray that you are running free at the bridge, free of the cancer and romping around in the water as you loved to do!

Will miss you always!
:candle:[/QUOTE]

He was a beautiful dog. I bet all our dogs are playing with one another at bridge. I lost my beautiful Standard Poodle to cancer over a year ago and I miss him and his goofy ways . I wear his dog tag all the time.

hazelrunpack September 16th, 2012 06:17 PM

:grouphug:

:candle: Winston

Dog Dancer September 17th, 2012 01:06 PM

:grouphug: Cindy I know that Winston is happy and playing at the bridge. He's chasing Shadow! Winston will be waiting for you in due time and you will be together again. Our hearts will always have a special place for them. You've brought tears to my eyes now, but they're not really bad tears. How we love these pups.

Winston September 17th, 2012 01:47 PM

Thank you everyone! I have no doubt that I will see my boy again. He is and will always be my "Soul" Dog. You all know what I mean when I say that. Dont get me wrong my sweet Sophie has helped me heal BUT Winston will always be so dear to my heart that I think the pain will always be fresh.

Sophie has eased my pain and helped me transition through my grief.

Till we meet again my boy! :candle:

Cindy

marko September 17th, 2012 02:24 PM

So many of us know exactly how you feel :grouphug:

Goldfields September 17th, 2012 11:09 PM

Cindy, I lost my 'Soul' dog 16 years ago, THE special one where the loss took years to accept and come to terms with, so I know exactly how you feel. I always think of her when I read someone has lost a much loved companion. It hurts but thankfully we have wonderful memories of them. Hugs from us.

Koteburo September 18th, 2012 04:53 AM

Enjoy running free and well at the bridge beautiful Winston.
You're loved and missed from here by your family ♥
:candle:Winston:candle:

Rgeurts September 18th, 2012 09:02 AM

Awww Cindy... I know just how you feel :grouphug::grouphug:
Winston is watching over you and your beautiful little Sophie. Sure doesn't seem like it's been a year already. It's been 6 months for our Thorin, but I know he sent us Montana to help with the healing, just as Sophie has helped with yours. They're all just so special :lovestruck:

Winston September 18th, 2012 09:17 AM

Rguerts that is so true! I never really thought of it that way!

Thank you...:grouphug:

mastifflover September 18th, 2012 09:17 AM

[QUOTE=Winston;1046539]Thank you everyone! I have no doubt that I will see my boy again. He is and will always be my "Soul" Dog. You all know what I mean when I say that. Dont get me wrong my sweet Sophie has helped me heal BUT Winston will always be so dear to my heart that I think the pain will always be fresh.

Sophie has eased my pain and helped me transition through my grief.

Till we meet again my boy! :candle:

Cindy[/QUOTE]

Winston is most definitely watching over you. I feel the same way about Bud he was my soul dog. :rip::angel2: Winston and Bud :grouphug: for you Cindy

Dog Dancer September 18th, 2012 02:57 PM

I read somewhere recently the phrase "When I count my blessings, I count my dog twice." Cindy, when you count your blessings you will count Winston twice (or maybe more).