Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Crafts (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   My Kitty Scrapbook (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=65282)

edwina August 29th, 2009 01:37 PM

My Kitty Scrapbook

1 Attachment(s)
This is my scrapbook i am working on for my kitties of the past and present. :)
This is the cover.

edwina August 29th, 2009 01:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Frosty, he was my chicken fanatic, if we had chicken he would sit by the oven or refrigerator for it. :D He was a very LARGE baby. :D He was a turkish angora, and was intimidating to alot of people, but we knew he was an :angel:. I miss him so much. :cry:

edwina August 29th, 2009 01:47 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Junior, he was my little demon spawn :evil: , but i loved him. He died of a brain tumor. :sad:

edwina August 29th, 2009 01:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Muffin, she lived out side in a house, but was well trained, i never usually had to use a leash on her, she would come when i called her. :) She was a seafood fanatic, and a mama's girl only. :D

hazelrunpack August 29th, 2009 01:58 PM

I love the "I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!" :laughing:

Cute book, edwina. :thumbs up How long do you think it'll take to finish? :D

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Tigger and Baby , they were buddy's. Baby was Oggie's mom. :) And Tigger was my ice hockey player. :D

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:05 PM

I am so glad that digital photography has come out, because my old pics suck. :sad:

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;820013]I love the "I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!" :laughing:

Cute book, edwina. :thumbs up How long do you think it'll take to finish? :D[/QUOTE]

Well i have quite a few kitties to put in it yet, but i dont think it will be done till i stop having cats. :D I dont see that happening anytime soon. :laughing:

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Mew and Mama Kitty Girl. I put them on the same page because i dont have very many good pics of them. :sad: Mew was a russian blue and Muffin's step sister, and Mama Kitty was a stray that came here and desided to stay. :D She is also Bear's mama. :)

hazelrunpack August 29th, 2009 02:13 PM

[QUOTE=edwina;820015]I am so glad that digital photography has come out, because my old pics suck. :sad:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but since I went digital, I'm filling photo albums three times as fast! :rolleyes:

And I hear ya about not being done till you stop having cats. Same here, only with dogs. I have about 17 photo albums total--one is of family and friends...the other 16 are of the dogs. :laughing:

I'm trying so hard not to catch the scrapbooking bug--can you imagine the shelf space I'd need? :eek: :laugh:

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is the 3 sisters, Blacky , Stripey Cheetah Pet, and Sis. :) They were kittens we took in from a neighbors cat.
Blacky was Junior's mother, Stripey Cheetah Pet was my hair stylist and accupuncturous. :D I still have Sis (sister the blister) . :D

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Oggie, my honey bear. :cloud9: He is a scottish fold, and my little love bug. :lovestruck: I also have his brother here also Booger, because he died so young. They were close. :sad:

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:34 PM

Thats it for now till i get more pages done. :)

edwina August 29th, 2009 02:35 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;820020]Yeah, but since I went digital, I'm filling photo albums three times as fast! :rolleyes:

And I hear ya about not being done till you stop having cats. Same here, only with dogs. I have about 17 photo albums total--one is of family and friends...the other 16 are of the dogs. :laughing:

I'm trying so hard not to catch the scrapbooking bug--can you imagine the shelf space I'd need? :eek: :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack August 29th, 2009 03:03 PM

Oggie is a doll! :flirt:

Love4himies August 29th, 2009 03:06 PM

What a wonderful tribute to your obviously very loved kitties, edwina. I love it!

chico2 August 29th, 2009 04:15 PM

Wow,Edwima you've had a lot of kitties,obviously all very much loved,LOVE your scrap-book:thumbs up

ancientgirl August 30th, 2009 03:20 PM

I love your pages. What adorable kitties!!! Your cover is super cute!

14+kitties August 30th, 2009 06:46 PM

I figure what, 50 scrapbooks? :rolleyes:
Love what you are doing. It's great to have a memory book to look at on cold winter nights. :cloud9: A fire, hot chocolate, and photo albums. :thumbs up

edwina August 30th, 2009 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;820303]I figure what, 50 scrapbooks? :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

Oh goodness i hope not. :eek: :D

edwina September 4th, 2009 10:26 AM

Updated !!

3 Attachment(s)
Ok here are some more pages i made. :)

This is Bear's >>

edwina September 4th, 2009 10:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is Salem's page. I am doing all the young ones by years. This is the first 3 years. :)

ancientgirl September 4th, 2009 10:32 AM

These are great. I love the "My mood ring says back off.":laughing:

edwina September 4th, 2009 10:33 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok this is the last one i have made, its of Tabby, a stray we had for a few years, and one of her children, Tigger Boy, he died of a urinary tract infection. :cry:
I am working on 3 more right now. :)

Tig's mom January 7th, 2010 10:51 AM

I am new here, and just saw this.
I LOVE all of your kitties, and you did an awesome
job of your scrap booking of them.
You are so talented!
:)

quincymycat January 7th, 2010 12:23 PM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;822237]These are great. I love the "My mood ring says back off.":laughing:[/QUOTE]

When I saw that I thought the same thing...I am going to have to remember that one!

A lot of work Edwina, but you can tell it is a work of love. Such a wonderful tribute to all past and present.

Luvmypitgirls January 7th, 2010 12:35 PM

quincymycat, I love the cover you made, that's awesome.!
All of your kitty pics are adorable, but I must say, I am most smitten by Frosty, he was absolutely beautiful! My what a big cat!

Your passion for your furrybabies comes thru in every page!:cloud9:

quincymycat January 7th, 2010 12:53 PM

[QUOTE=Luvmypitgirls;870891]quincymycat, I love the cover you made, that's awesome.!
All of your kitty pics are adorable, but I must say, I am most smitten by Frosty, he was absolutely beautiful! My what a big cat!

Your passion for your furrybabies comes thru in every page!:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Oh LMPG, I SOOOO wish I could take credit for the scrapbook, but it was Edwina's.
I just don't have the talent to do that....:sad:
I DO have a passion for my kitties though, past, present and dare I say future? so I will thank you for that! :D

rainbow January 7th, 2010 02:33 PM

I missed this thread the first time around. :o

What a beautiful job you've done [B]edwina[/B] :thumbs up ....and all your kitties are too cute. :lovestruck:

edwina January 7th, 2010 06:39 PM

Thanks guys. I have to get back to it again. I have more kitties to do yet. :D
Frosty was a very big cat, i think he could have rivaled a main coon anyday. :) And his hair made him look bigger too. He was very floofy. :D