Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) - Transportation (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Paco ; MTL to TO (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=42311)

Frenchy July 7th, 2007 06:41 PM

Paco ; MTL to TO

My foster Paco has been adopted by a wonderful lady in Toronto who adopted from us years ago. She doesn't drive and her son was suppose to meet me in Cornwall but he has to work for the next 2 week ends.

So Paco needs help to get to his future mom. From Quebec to Toronto. OR , next Saterday I'm suppose to go to Ottawa so if anyone could take him there to Toronto, I would bring him with me. Thanks.

rainbow July 7th, 2007 06:45 PM

Good luck for Paco. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Rottielover July 7th, 2007 07:06 PM

Frenchy, PM me please......

Frenchy July 11th, 2007 08:07 PM

I would like so say a BIG thank you to Rottielover who , as soon as she saw this post , call me to offer transport , all the way to Toronto !!! But I found another solution , I just can't ask her to drive 13-14 hours with her injured anckles ! Even if she wanted to do it ! :angel: Thanks again so much Rottielover ! I'm sure I will need transport in the future , I will know where to find you :D

otter July 11th, 2007 09:27 PM

Rottielover, your an :angel: no matter what. All you great pets.ca folks are always out there willing to offer a hand for a paw in need :thumbs up

I'm glad Paco is finding his way to his new home, hope he has a great trip! When is he going... will his new Mom be providing updates??

Frenchy July 11th, 2007 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=otter;450428]
I'm glad Paco is finding his way to his new home, hope he has a great trip! When is he going... will his new Mom be providing updates??[/QUOTE]

I peaked back in cuz I tought I would see new pics of Molly :laughing:

Paco is going to his new mom either next Tuesday or the Saterday after. His future mom is not a member here, but I will get lots of updates I'm sure :goodvibes:

otter July 11th, 2007 09:43 PM

:offtopic:
New Molly photos are uploading.... taking forever, check back tomorrow probably.

Rottielover July 12th, 2007 07:09 AM

Thnk you Frenchy, I just wish you would have let me helped.
An I do not think I am the angel here, I fully believe you are the :angel:

chico2 July 12th, 2007 07:22 AM

Rottielover,Frenchy you both are very much part of the:angel: -group on this Forum:lovestruck:
As a simple bystander,I am often in awe of you doggie/kitty:angel: 's,you are much the reason I have 12.000+posts:laughing:

Frenchy July 12th, 2007 11:55 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;450582]you are much the reason I have 12.000+posts:laughing:[/QUOTE]

Chico2 , don't blame us for your addiction :laughing:

chico2 July 12th, 2007 04:18 PM

Frenchy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Godd luck to Paco!!!

TMac July 13th, 2007 11:55 AM

Good luck, Paco!!! :highfive:

Frenchy, I'm glad everything worked out for this sweetie. Its so nice to hear about all of your success stories!!! :goodvibes:

Frenchy July 13th, 2007 11:59 AM

[QUOTE=TMac;451234]Good luck, Paco!!! :highfive:

Frenchy, I'm glad everything worked out for this sweetie. Its so nice to hear about all of your success stories!!! :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

Plans have changed again :yell: it's either Tuesday (I got a feeling it won't be) of Saterday but in 2 weeks. But that's ok , the most important thing was to find a new family for Paco , and we did. :)

I think talking about my rescues on pets.ca and having all you guys rooting for them really helps :goodvibes:

Rottielover July 13th, 2007 12:09 PM

Well....does this mean I can meet him then ????:D

Frenchy July 13th, 2007 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=Rottielover;451241]Well....does this mean I can meet him then ????:D[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're up for this ? You know this would take you 13-14 hours ! And another thing that worries me , even if I'm not even sure that Paco had kennel cough because he only sneezed for about 3 days , if it was , he would still be contagious and contaminate your car. So next time Harley gets a car ride , he could get it. Unless he has his bortadella shot, even so , it's not 100% effective. It's up to you. I'll call you after work so we can talk about this. I just think it's a lot to ask you . :grouphug: Could you pm me your phone number just in case I don't find it ? Thanks.

Frenchy July 13th, 2007 08:57 PM

Update ! If everything goes well, Rottielover is driving Paco on Sunday to his forever home ! I'm still trying to get in touch with his future mom , she will be sooo happy to hear this ! I can tell you Rottielover, this lady will be so happy to meet you ! Thank you so much !

Rottielover July 13th, 2007 09:02 PM

It is the least I can do......It will be great to see these 2 together forever:cloud9:

otter July 13th, 2007 09:19 PM

Wooooo Hoooooo Rottielover :thumbs up . You're gonna make a doggy and lady very happy.

coppperbelle July 14th, 2007 03:49 PM

Paco

Rottielover, thank you so much for your offer. It is so kind of you. Paco's new mom is very excited about getting him home.
Frenchy, I can drive him to Cornwall one day this week if necessary. I know it is not all the way but it is at least part way to Toronto.

Frenchy July 14th, 2007 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=coppperbelle;451770]Paco's new mom is very excited about getting him home.
[/QUOTE]

Got an e-mail from Paco's new mom this afternoon. She is counting the minutes and all her neighbors will be there tomorrow, waiting for Paco to arrive.

Rottielover July 14th, 2007 10:36 PM

copperbelle. I am driving him all the way tomorrow morning :)
I know she is very excited, and anxious, That is why I offered.
I will post pics of our journey.

Frenchy July 14th, 2007 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=Rottielover;451959]I will post pics of our journey.[/QUOTE]

I will start a thread for Paco's journey tomorrow.

I tought you were going to say : Frenchy go to bed !!!! :laughing:

chico2 July 15th, 2007 07:11 AM

Can't wait for pics:dog: Drive safe Rottielover:dog:

Frenchy July 15th, 2007 12:41 PM

Part 2 : [url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?p=452102#post452102[/url]