Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   It's winter ... again ! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69865)

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 07:46 PM

It's winter ... again !

2 Attachment(s)
So ... this is what it looked like today , but first , one "before spring storm" (it's still snowing here :frustrated:)

1. Jack and Churchill :p before the white :censored:
2. nooo snow :yell:

BusterBoo April 27th, 2010 07:48 PM

:( Holy Snowman! and I was complaining about the big flakes that fell and melted within 2 minutes...but...hey...it's going to be +22 on the weekend...

Go figure...only in Canada! :shrug:

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 07:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Even Churchill would come in once in a while , he was full of heavy snow each time ... and not too impress about me keeping him inside for a while.

Churchill : yea yea I'm coming I'm coming in :(

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=BusterBoo;912265]:( Holy Snowman! and I was complaining about the big flakes that fell and melted within 2 minutes...but...hey...it's going to be +22 on the weekend...

Go figure...only in Canada! :shrug:[/QUOTE]

I know , and it's only going to stop in about 24 hours :eek:

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 07:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Churchill ....

"so really , I have to keep inside until I dry ? :frustrated: what do you think is going to happen when I get back outside lady ? Because you know I will ! :cool:"

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 07:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Jack being is hyper self and trying to coax Sienna to go back playing in the snow :)

the end :p

there's no pics of princess Nelly as she doesn't like the wet stuff too much. :shrug:

BusterBoo April 27th, 2010 07:56 PM

:cloud9: ooohhh.....Churchill is such a big lug!

Just think...in less than a month it will be the "May two four" :)

mummummum April 27th, 2010 08:22 PM

What a non-stop comedy circus you have going there Frenchy. Churchill does "I'm not impressed" soooooooooooo well. And that little rigger Jack is quite the spitfire. Sienna must have a heart of gold. :D

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=mummummum;912288] Sienna must have a heart of gold. :D[/QUOTE]

ohhhhh she can be :evil: too ! :laughing:

mummummum April 27th, 2010 08:35 PM

Well that's good cuz Jack has more than a touch of the wee divil in 'im.

Tundra_Queen April 27th, 2010 08:45 PM

Frenchy please keep that snow there!

The pups look like they are enjoying that white stuff,,,but Churchill looks likes he's swearing at you under his breaath! :laughing:

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;912303]but Churchill looks likes he's swearing at you under his breaath! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

I think so too :laughing:

he"s back outside :shrug: I can only keep him a max of 30 minutes in the house before he starts doing his polar bear dance in front of me , that means he wants out :p

krdahmer April 27th, 2010 08:50 PM

aw :lovestruck: He certainly is built for winter!

Hubby called me from montreal today too and asked if we had snow cause he did....told him you guys can keep it there! :p

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;912309]

Hubby called me from montreal today too and asked if we had snow cause he did....told him you guys can keep it there! :p[/QUOTE]

when is your hubby going back home ? because right now , in my area , roads look pretty bad :eek:

luckypenny April 27th, 2010 09:06 PM

Great pics Frenchy :goodvibes:. At least there's some good outcomes to all that white ****.....like you posting pics of your crew :cloud9: :p.

Floors look great too btw :thumbs up.

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;912323]
Floors look great too btw :thumbs up.[/QUOTE]

thanks , I love em :cloud9:

but dogs walking on laminate is a bit ... omg so noisy !

Dee-O-Gee April 27th, 2010 09:19 PM

Churchill in your second post, looks like Father Christmas! :D

Clickety, clack on the laminate floor eh? Don't worry--you'll get use to it. :thumbs up :D

hazelrunpack April 27th, 2010 11:11 PM

Churchill is just trying to get his last fill of winter. The coolth has to last him all summer, you know! :thumbs up

Sienna looks like the immovable object to Jack's irresistable force! :laughing: Does he ever stop? :p

And your new floors!!! Ooooo laa-laaaaaaa!!!!! Very nice!!! Did you ever do a before and after thread on the floors? Hmmmmm? :o

breeze April 28th, 2010 07:56 AM

with all the snow, you are just going to have to build Churchill an igloo :D

Dog Dancer April 28th, 2010 01:08 PM

I kept looking at the second pic to see if Churchill was in it!! I didn't see a big lump though. What great pics, and yeah he was definitely calling you a very rude name in those pics.

krdahmer April 28th, 2010 02:17 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;912315]when is your hubby going back home ? because right now , in my area , roads look pretty bad :eek:[/QUOTE]

haha....actually he's on his way back to montreal from nyc...no one else wanted to drive in the snow so he had to turn around and go right back! snowy roads don't affect the big trucks as much as they do smaller cars....plus he's used to driving in the snow.

chico2 April 28th, 2010 04:15 PM

OMG,you got snow:yell:I see beautiful Churchill is loving it:laughing:
Here it's green and pretty,flowering trees,Tulips etc..so just keep it there,ok!!
That little bugger Jack is so adorable,you must have a ball with those guys:laughing:

Frenchy April 29th, 2010 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;912755]haha....actually he's on his way back to montreal from nyc...no one else wanted to drive in the snow so he had to turn around and go right back! snowy roads don't affect the big trucks as much as they do smaller cars....plus he's used to driving in the snow.[/QUOTE]

yes but visibility (in my area) was pretty bad I think. at least this was the last one ....

[QUOTE=chico2;912813]
That little bugger Jack is so adorable,you must have a ball with those guys:laughing:[/QUOTE]

It's hard to watch tv or a movie Chico2 ... sometimes I start to watch something on tv and then the dogs will start to play , I watch the dogs and laugh for 10-15 minutes to find out I missed the plot of what was on tv :p

Luvmypitgirls April 30th, 2010 11:43 AM

Ahhhhhh...Churchill....:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::

chico2 April 30th, 2010 03:52 PM

Frenchy,if I had all those puppers and cats,I would not need a TV:laughing:

onster April 30th, 2010 07:50 PM

omg I didnt realize quebec got more snow!!! :eek:

churchill is too adorable :lovestruck: