Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Missing cat Hedglawn Area of Grimsby,ON (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=73705)

krdahmer November 19th, 2010 11:34 AM

Missing cat Hedglawn Area of Grimsby,ON

My brother's cats got out on Sunday, one of them returned on Tuesday night (Fagan's littermate), the other is still out. He is about 8 years old, tuxedo short hair, so black and white, very lanky and his back legs are uniquely shaped....his feet point out and his knee area is close together. He is neutered and microchipped but doesn't wear a collar as he is an indoor cat. Anyone in that area please keep an eye out....I've already advised my brother on what to do, and he does have my trap already. We are really worried about Roscoe...:(:pray: I'm scouring through my photos to find a pic....

hazelrunpack November 19th, 2010 01:18 PM

I hope he come home soon, kr! :fingerscr Your brother must be frantic about Roscoe!

14+kitties November 19th, 2010 04:47 PM

If you can find a pic kr post it and I will put it up at work. :fingerscr:pray::goodvibes:

chico2 November 19th, 2010 04:54 PM

aww kr,your brother must be really worried,so,loving kitties runs in the family..
I :pray:Roscoe will be found soon,it's getting really cold at night:(

krdahmer November 19th, 2010 09:05 PM

That's whats been so hard... the rain and the wind the last few days probably has him disoriented....Zeke, Fagan's brother came home as soon as they left a window open so he must not have gone far, and he was dry so had a good hidey spot....hopefully Roscoe didn't venture too far. At first my brother seemed annoyed and angry (thinks his wife opened the window while he was fixing the screen) but I talked to him today and I can tell he's getting really worried and upset...he got Roscoe as a kitten from the HS in Markham.
I'm havin a hell of a time finding a newer pic of him so I emailed my brother to send me one....

Dee-O-Gee November 19th, 2010 10:39 PM

Hope all turns out well for your brother and Roscoe soon. :fingerscr:fingerscr

Sylvie November 20th, 2010 02:27 PM

Good luck I hope Roscoe comes home soon :pray:

krdahmer November 23rd, 2010 12:07 PM

Roscoe is HOME!!!

Well my folks called this morning and I guess that storm we had scared him home last night....my brother was leaving the downstairs bedroom window open at night (the one they got out of) and closing the door to the house so Zeke wouldn't go back out and the storm woke him up in the night so he went down to close the window till the rain stopped, and when he opened the door a very hungry Roscoe scooted between his legs and up the stairs to the food bowl....none the worse for wear after his 8 day adventure!!!!:cloud9::pray::goodvibes:

Thanks all for the :pray: & :goodvibes:

Marty11 November 23rd, 2010 12:17 PM

HORRAY.......:thumbs up

diandpat November 23rd, 2010 12:21 PM

Phew!!!! I wish they could talk so we could find out where/what they have been doing all this time.

Glad for a happy ending though!

Love4himies November 23rd, 2010 12:42 PM

Thank goodness :thumbs up :highfive:

14+kitties November 23rd, 2010 01:47 PM

Great news!! I was still waiting for a pic so I could post it at work. ;)

Sib.HuskyMom November 23rd, 2010 01:56 PM

I'm so glad that Roscoe made it home safe & sound. I love a happy ending. I bet he does have some good tales to tell his cat sibling though.... :rolleyes:

chico2 November 23rd, 2010 04:50 PM

Oh Dahmer,that's the best news,it bothers me so much when cats go missing,but Roscoe is home safe and warm:thumbs up

Dog Dancer November 23rd, 2010 05:25 PM

Great news. Wouldn't it be great if they could talk? Or would it???

Chris21711 November 23rd, 2010 06:50 PM

Great news Kr :thumbs up